Thursday, April 02, 2009

Belated April Fool!!

2nd April...yea,the same day again!
Same boring day...but today isnt that bored as I used the whole day to finish watching the drama
My comment on the drama was....LAME!! The ending wasnt as what i thought of...dissappointed!!
Eventhough the main actress got along with the main actor..but the ending wasnt that nice enough!
Whatever lorx...no harm also..keke
Yesterday was April Fool...sad thing that i didnt get to fool on people..but fooled by my brother! >.< style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(0, 204, 204);">"I thought you were couple-ing..how come he's not the one who pick you up!?"
"........."(smiling & speechless)
"(she repeated once again as above)"
"......oh,yaya,he will..." (non stop smiling =D )

Gosh...she asked me straight forward! I was shocked,surprised...speechless!! Dont know what to reply her
April Fool? Is she fooling at me?? hmm...no idea at all but what I get it is she knows everything at the very first and pretended not to know anything
So izzit a good thing?? To me is good cause I dont need to hide from her
I think she might understand ^^

Dear picked me up on the night about 8pm..and off to our destination--OldTown to meet others for "yamcha" kaka
Reach there...huh!? no one??! Nvm la...took a sit and waited for others to come
Rabbit and Rou came first and followed by Hong and Mr Kua...I was surprised that Mr Kua joined us too as no one told me that he would come hehe
A moment after...KY and Yew reached too...yea~met together again at the same place...and i think this will be the "yamcha" group recently as half of our group had went for National Service..aiks!!
Oh ya...1 thing that Rou did in Old Town was fooled on Mr Kua while he and Hong went off for awhile..she dripped a little of soy sauce into Kua's drink!! oh my...= = She's nuts!! yea..and that is her character!!
All of us like "What are you doing!? Dont be silly la!!" Then rabbit tried to add sugar into it...we stopped him from doing that!! When Kua came back..funny scene is gonna happened!! He drank a sip..Rou asked him

"How's the drink? nice a? Do you taste any special?"
"Hahaha...very nice!! Taste like Teh la!!"

I was eating my nasi lemak at that time and non stop laughing till I cant control myself when he said that was nice...I cant even swollowed my rice...damn funny man!! I think he didnt found out any fishy things..keke ^^
10pm as usual..is time to say goodbye!! Dear send me back...kaka!!

被载的感觉真好!!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers