Thursday, June 25, 2009

House chore

Hey guys...I was doing house chores this noon! How unbelievable is this!! But...there always something pop out...=D

Woakays...I was nothing to do, so, instead of sitting in front of com all day long...thought of house chores since my mum always neg me to do...but now I volunteered to do so!! What a good girl =)
I just did partial la...not the WHOLE house~ First I mopped the floor *burn fats burn fats!!!*
Then...I washed the bathroom! I was wondering why I did this?? Washing bathroom?!?! *scratch head* Basically I was playing with water...haha~ so called Kiddy Jess..=)

After everything done, I felt pain in between of my thumb and finger...owh~ there's a water bubble =( No wonder...aiks!! Everytime ended up with that bubble *bloop bloop*

Tomorrow...hope I getta watch TRANSFORMER!!! oh god...I cant resist the passion of that movie!! It is convincing me wot watch "come jessie...come and watch..." LOL
Okies...Im Coming!!!

*Pray hard*


0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers