Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random Pictures

Here's just a random post since I ve nothing to do
Lazy to type more...

Pictures represent thousands of words!!
*****
****
***
**
*

Choco cake
Mummy bought it from Batu Pahat <3>
Nice,soft..not that sweet~ yummy!!!




Thats my lunch =\
On diet??


Koko Crunch with milk
Apple a day keeps doctor away
Tuna bread




Sunmaid Raisins...Like it!!
Choclairs...Nice sweet with choco filling in it ^^


Oh yea...I have to say about this
I just simply wanna play this game since a long time I didnt play
Game of the night...started at 11+pm ended 2am...and I'd lost the game!! =(
How sad...
Kinda lame right?? But what to do...Just for fun!! =D


His counting something or....searching for his Land??


OMG!! HOUSES??!
There were so many...and yet, mostly HIS!! >.<



See this~ ISHH!! >.<
What I did was asked him to stop buying houses...=D


And mine...=(
How sad to see this compared the above ones


Nothing more...
Enough for this...

Byeee onion head Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Saitobattousai said...

hehe~
holiday~
nice leh~

KHY1680 said...

classic game....
haha

Daisypath Anniversary tickers