Sunday, June 14, 2009

Suffer Day

This few days cant getta online...too bad la!!
Im in the sick mode...=( I didnt sick for decades and suddenly it comes to me...
And tomorrow is my assessment day...make me even more worst but luckily Im okay...
If not tomorrow I have to bring the sick to meet with assessment =P

Really suffer from sick, it started with headache on Wednesday...for 4 days already! OMG!!! I cant believe I could stand for 4 days...but at last cant stand went to visit the doctor...check up!! Surprisingly, I got fever!! 38°c lagi~ what the hell!! = =||| Then, next she checked my eyes...off the lights, use something dont know what the hack is that..asked me to look at one point and shine through my eyes....erm~ I have no idea..but she said nothing to my eyes since I said my eyes slightly pain..hmm!! Fine...back home, took medicine and took a nap!! Woke up..WTF!!! Sweat like hell...fan just under me and Im sweating like just got out from the bathroom!!! = =||| Damn uncomfortable..!! I can be very cold and very hot~ omg!!! Im enough for all this...

If I didnt see the doctor and get some medicine, I think I'll probably still the same!! Now, Im better than before la!!

P/S: Panadol dont heal my pain!!!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers