Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First In A Life Time

This is my ever first time doing such a good "deed"...

BLOOD DONATION!!

This morning, after kitchen class, heard there's a blood donation at MPH~ Yi and Kyalin said wanna go have a try so I did too la!! I scared of blood or pain but ever first time who dont wanna go for a try?! No harm on trying...^^ So we went immediately after our lunch..

I really felt nervous at MPH...both hands even got colder and colder...heartbeating till I felt "nothing"! My friend told me the joke "Your hands are cold and later your blood will turn into ice!" haha...I was like okay...thats funny!! Filled in forms, blood test (like what I did in NS...just a small "hold"..but this really feel the pain!!), blood pressure test, and off I went for the donation!

OMG!! The moment when I lie down on the so called bed...my mind was blank! I have no idea what I gonna do next and friends were there with me, Yi was lying beside me ^^ We were chit chatting so that we dont think about that "pain"...When things get ready, the nurse came and started to set up every single thing and needles....I could really feel the needle under my skin...Thats really pain!! My goodness!! Then the blood immediately flow out through the hose and in a bag...300ml was what I donated!! In the mean time, chit chatting, laughing all over the MPH so that wont feel bored and even can move our attention on chatting and not looking at your blood running out from your body!!

After half an hour, I think...everything done! but but BUT!!! Something horrified me! The worst part was when the nurse used the scissors to stop the blood from running and my hand slowly turned numb till slightly pain and called the nurse! MY GOODNESS!! How careless are they!! = =|||
After everything done, needle out from skin, when the nurse open the cotton, my hand o cheh (blue black in hokkien)... OMG!! I got shocked and the nurse went to take some cooling cream to cool down the o cheh part...resting...resting resting~~ fuuu!! So relax!!

Around 3 something, went for class...sian lo!!
*After the donation, the o cheh part damn pain and according to the fella told me that because my vein is small....but when after I found out...Could it be because they POKE SENGET?!?! My left hand really no power and I cant even stretch*

Hope everything will be fine by tomorrow~~ ^^


Today English class sucks like hell!! That "mou lai" merajuk...My GOODNESS!!! = =|||
"Whoever will do the presentation on Thursday, I'll deduct by 2marks!!" WTF!!!!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers