Saturday, August 15, 2009

I've cried for you? Did I?

I've cried
I've no idea why tears just rolled down in a sudden that I've already controlled not to...is a Failure again~
I dont mean to be the main character, I dont mean to be the leader, but...at least someone just notice me..Im not a transparent thingy or soul that you people cant see me!
I knew I was really emo in a sudden and not in mood...
I dont care what people think about me, I dont care what you people gonna talk back at me...
Sometimes I just dont understand why the lecturer gave us this task as theatre/drama about HIV/AIDS!! Why!? We are here to learn moral...and not performing arts! = =|||
As what seniors said, "You'll feel the difference when everything is end"

When I was not in mood, why you're not the one who came to me?! I thought was you, but wasnt! My tears started to roll down once again...but I could controlled!! Donoven and Vivian came to comfort but I just ignored them and said "Im fine!" Now I realised how important are you to me, I might be selfish or silly to others that could always surround you...But, sometimes I just want you to be with me or can say that I just wish I might be the BEST to you! Not to say "fall in love" with you but I do take you as my BESTIE!

In a short while, Vincent came and both of us went to classroom~ He was the one with me when I was moody and he took out a bar of choco...I just surprised when he did that because no one ever comfort me with a bar of choco before! I really surprised and smiled =) Even how giap siap is he, he would really willing to buy just a bar of choco that cost rm2+ ...

Thx him for the bar of choco...^^

1 comments:

♫ŠHiEN♥™ said...

erm...wat i can say is..
nobody treat you as transparent thing...
this is a group assignment..is a team to do everything..we just concentrate to discuss..mayb is too over ady..so make u misunderstanding we ignore you...
come and join us...tat's we hope so...

not we wasnt comfort n care about u...we just let u calm down only...hope you dont mind it...

sorry...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers