Friday, October 23, 2009

Life is Random

Everything seems to be just happen not long ago...I thought I was still "stuck" in wk1 but now already wk5! Omg...that's pretty fast my friends!! Time by time, day by day....how am I gonna face my year end exam! Gosh...quite scary tho! Im neither a genius nor a bookworm, when comes to study Im freaking have no idea!

Haihs...this is how my life in college and also in term 3!! Im out of my mind...extremely tired! The pass few days drove to college really tiring...everyday almost 8something baru balik that's also because I have car to drive as my mum went to China so....haha!!! But now, KTM gonna be the transport again! =(

These days, I have no idea why people getting so irritating as they wish! Shyt on them la!
很让人看不起的人类,不懂得珍惜自己的人生!一塌糊涂的人生!没有爱会死去似的!神经病!
有时他的一举一动很让人心烦。。她就算了还搞到她的朋友都对他不耐烦!这种朋友少一个也罢~ 唉!

现实永远都那么残酷!如果人生犹如童话故事般的美好,是种好还是坏?跟梦境一样都只停留在美好的情节 ^^

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers