Monday, October 19, 2009

What would a Monday be??

For 3 terms and I think today is the best Monday for me! Yes...I damn like this Monday!! ^^


I know is been a decades I've "lost" contact with my blog already~ what to do!? Busy!? *Am I?* =P That's only the reason could be is....LAZY!!! Yea...lazy bum! hah...Everyday back home, tired..no time to blog for new post...wanted to but LAZY again~ =D

Now spending some time to post something new ^^

As I said before, I love this Monday because.....I Love! Hah!! Actually, I did something fun with my friends on yesterday! After class, 4 of us(Vivi, Dono, Vincent, me) followed Yi backed home of course with her housemates too...all together 7 of us walked back to her house...woohoo!! Our planned was pretty simple but no one tell...Yi and Dono berdua-dua pakat to go for a jog at her apartment! Oh my god! Jog also tak ajak...aiks!! So, since I not gonna jog, teman Vivi lo! Teman her at the playground! Really childish betul la this budak! Around 5.30pm, went back to her house, get ready for dinner at college which Don asked to be guest ^^ All of us walked back to college and that's my first time walked together with them at night! hah...sounds silly~ but serious, I could feel how college life was at that moment! =D

That dinner was really awesome which they served Chinese cuisine which was really Chinese~ appetizer was something like sharkfin but was tofu and I forgot what they called that! Really like eating sharkfin soup just that no vinegar..aiks! Main course...sweet and sour fish with rice! A bowl of rice and a big plate of fish...all of us shared together!! Oh my~ like having dinner at those outside restaurant...family meal! haha...XD But the dessert was quite dissapointed...lychee tong sui and it was really tong sui...they took that from the can...XD Sweet like hell man!!!

After dinner, backed home!! Yeah!!!!

The unforgettable Monday ~

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers