Friday, December 18, 2009

Trip to JB-S'pore

I was so wishing to go for the JB trip...I was so exciting for it...but was just normal as what I've never thought of! Straight to point~

We(Vincent, Donoven, Heng, Calvin, Sean, Yi, me) went down to Malacca for brunch around 11am+ at Jonker Street since they wanna eat Cendol or whatever food in Malacca la! 12pm+ continued our journey to JB where Yi's house is~ Along the way, Heng & Calvin that both guys in car crapped like nobody business~ started to shoot "bullets"! Pity me and Vincent in car...haha! All the way down down down until Calvin also got sien of driving~ and 4 of us in car like cant wait to reach the destination cuz our butts were cramped already!
Finally, we reached her house around 4.30pm~ WHAT A LONG JOURNEY!!!! The 1st day activity was visiting the fish pond behind her house! I was like "OMG!! THAT'S BIG! HUGE! GIGANTIC! FISH POND!!!" when the 1st sight to see such a big pond in front of me! Walked around the pond, visited her relatives who stayed scatter around...caught 4 fishes, 2 for dinner..that's the first experience to live in the fishing village(?)~ the kampung life! ^^ Night, went to the restaurant with our fishes & prawns along...fresh seafood! Prawns, fishes, sotong,...Im full with that!! Stomach was fulfill with seafooddss!! =D

The next day, nothing much, quite a boring day! Morning, went for brunch at Tampoi then headed to Jusco Tebrau City to buy the bbq stuffs for night, bought cheese tarts which Yi said nice & yummy...then backed home in the noon around 2pm....What's next?? SLEEP!!! = =|||
My day in Johor was so dull...and I could even slept till 6pm+ to get ready for bbq stuffs! Yi invited her high school friends along to join the bbq session...hurmm~~ I was quite bored with that..not really get the fun! Then celebrated Sean's birthday since that day was his birthday~ Her mum treated us Heineken at the end of the bbq session...I drank 3 cups! Because I was too full with the foods~ I couldnt drink much~ If not! I would really drink like nobody business!!! Im too bored! Again..slept in the late night

3rd day, woke up in the morning and I was so shocked that everyone wasnt there! I knew that Yi brought Calvin, Heng, Vincent and Donoven to do their passport but Shan & Sean were lost! WTF!!! I was like no idea what's going on and kept searching around the house! Nobody still! Whatever la...washed up and waited for them! I was really quite pissed off that time and just wanted to shout at that stupid fella when he got backed! But fine la~ haihs! 12pm+ met the rest at somewhere I dont know which they said something OMEGA! Then parked our car there and went to catch a bus to Singapore! From the moment we entered custom...Woodlands checkpoint...waited for the bus already took us almost an hour..So by the time we reached Singapore MRT at Woodlands already 3pm+! haihs....wasted the half day and we left only half day there! Fun? sort of~ I like the decorations in Orchard and it brought me the feel in Singapore! ^^ I wasnt enjoy the trip but still got caught by the decorations there..Christmas feel! =)
Backed home around 12am+! Everyday slept late! Haihs!!!

4th day...I waited this day for long!! Finally I could go backed man!!! haihs~ I was so excited to go JB but turned out to be an not-so-enjoyable trip! =( But somehow I got to go Singapore for the 1st time in the aged of 18! haha....XD

Nothing to talk more about this trip....










Heading to Pasir Gudang


Which to go??




The hidden house in "jungle"

Our dinner!!!

Big lala~~


Prawns & more....fishes and sotong!


Our brunch on the next day at Tampoi



Cheese Tarts
They said Nice! But to me is "ewww!! Fattening!!"

1st time in my life bbq-ing mashmallow!
It tasted woooo!!!! Shiiiok!!


Happy 19th Birthday Sean~


Heineken to end for the bbq night

The way to Singapore





"Raindrop is falling on my head...."
Rained in Singapore~ poor thing!



Fried Har Mee...so-so only la!


The fried loh bak gou which looked alike with oh jian

The recycle Christmas tree *thumbs up for the creativity*







Branded everywhere in Orchard!!
LV...DIOR...GEORGIO...@@







The hidden interior in the huge Christmas tree









P/S: Lazy to post every pictures here...these are just the part of it~
There are more in my Facebook ^^

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers