Sunday, February 28, 2010

Randomness

How random will it be? Yes...a really random post! Dont know what to write about
Is the end of February...CNY, Valentines, Birthdays...everything just passed around like that..hmm~~ Time goes flying round and round...c'mon! Im free after 2 weeks!!

During this training period, I might just use the words "NOT FREE" as excuse for this 10 weeks time...Im seriously gonna "die" of tiredness! Training for 10 weeks which 5 weeks in kitchen and the other 5 in f&b...Nothing much to talk about actually even there is c'z Im quite lazy to type out every single details! That will be a freaking long story to go...Summarize also lazy ler =D

I really get bored sometimes when there's nothing to do and yet have to wait the time to tick tock...that isnt a great time! But there were some functions coming out which might be pretty good c'z I gotta experience different situation! Quite fun when comes to handle functions =D That's just for kitchen while f&b might be suffereing with the staffs problematic! Crazy dude!! Split shift was freaking bored to have and tiring! I have almost 2 hours ++ break to 6pm for the next shift to start...What I only do in between was hanging out at the locker, take my sweet time to rest, or maybe sometimes go back home have a bath and back to work again at 5pm ^^
But somehow I still dislike split shift!

Now I know how tired to be in this line...1 week 6 days working =(
How sad to see people go holiday on weekends while I have to stay back for work
How sad that I cant have the time with family
How sad that I have a real big eye bags after this training
How sad that I have to sacrifice my time for outing and online











HAIHS!!!!!!
THAT'S HOW HOTEL LINE GOES AROUND!!


*I've updated my blog elynn, dont say Im a lazy bum! =P*

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers