Monday, March 29, 2010

All about cam again =D

3 weeks more I officially gonna be a student =D
How great for that studies are awaiting for me ... feel excited! But somehow there isn't something gonna be relax of...Term 4, my 2nd year in the course, syllabus gonna be so much different from the previous terms ... It wont be anymore easy and much more challenging ahead! Is like from the basic to advance, form 3 to form 4...changes are there! Even campus also change to a new environment...say Bye to LCS! =( haihs...what I gonna expect more?
Owh yea...another point to headache! Why the hack Taylor's are so mengacaukan people! 3months for Term 4 and after that back to intern again! Really dont understand la! Shiok shiok balik college just for while then have to leave again!! >.< relaxing =D

In my wishlist, a DSLR camera is exist! But problems always struck my mind
If family use, that isnt a good cam to have (who willing to bring that around whenever comes to vacation)
Mummy is convincing me to get a compact ones but I just cant resist the passion of DSLR!! So I was thinking compact, DSLR - why dont I get a Semi one? Im looking forward to Lumix FZ35 =) when really have to say Bye to SLR! =( Lumix still bulky but unlike DSLR...at least is much more easier to use for family...isnt it? haihs...I just wish to get a DSLR!! >.<

*Small is good but I like something bulky* =P

I wish my new "pet" could "born"







Panasonic Lumix FZ35!! RM1400++



Canon EOS 1000D - RM1999

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers