Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Friend, is been already 1 year

As titled above, Don, Ariff and I have be friends for a year! Yeaps...a year!
Time is like a flying jet plane...it seems to be just a click an eye, and there goes 1 year! The day we met in orientation, outside the mamak of LCS, together we waited KTM at Seri Setia to get back home! Yea...memories and now no longer KTM will take us home!

Because of Don I met Ariff...because of that we get along as friends =) Don, could say that my mum introduce me to him! hehe...sounds *ahem* but yea~ that's true! I remember the 1st day I saw him was at the 3rd day of orientation...At first, I was thinking like what my mum said how handsome he is, how good he is..blah and blah~~ but after that, handsome!? Nah~~ normal guy with a normal look nia...good? erm...treat him as a brother! Ariff, the guy who Don introduce to me, 1st met at mamak! And there goes the day we 3 started to take KTM back together! hahaha~~

Today, as Ariff told us, is our 1 year friendship! I was like "huh!? are you serious?!"...He even remember that! So, what we did today?

That 2 guys came to fetch me at 12.30pm, then we went to a Japanese restaurant - Ishin(click to view) where located at Old Klang Road =) Ariff has told me this since the week he was still on training! So we planned on today...place is okay where is so near to Mid Valley, enjoy our meal so much, service not bad since there wasnt fullhouse! XD A real fine-dining restaurant! As usual, dishes on table, Don started to comment alot! Kanasai dia! Ariff and I was like staring at him and asked him to comment after finish the meals! Yea, he comments ALOT!!! When our orders are on tables, I realize all of us ordered FISH!! But different types...
Don - salmon
Ariff - cod
me - mackerel!

LOL!!! That's a coincidence or just a random order? =)

------------------------------------------SKIP-------------------------------------------------

After lunch, Mid Valley is the nearest place for movie! We watched "How To Train Your Dragon" the cartoon! I was quite surprised the guys wanna watch that movie and not Clash of Titans! XD I wanna watch CLASH OF THE TITANS!! Anyhow, nice movie!



Love that cute Toothless dragon!

6pm, back home! We'll meet again on Monday guys!!

A nice day to hang out with you guys! None of any my college mates called up for outing after my training besides you guys! Yea..my tears were trying to fall but nah~ not gonna be that touch anyway! haha~~

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers