Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Weirdess dream & random talks

Yes, bloogie! You have a new clothe which just change yesterday =)
Nice huh!? I just something simple yet clean
New bloggie with new look, what's for me? What's new for me? I just wish to go round the shopping mall to look for stuffs I want! ARGHH!!
Im just being too bored at home - 24hours with the computer on, clicking and surfing for nothing, Im just going too easy! Yea, regret that I didnt went looking for part-time jobs =(

Blog no longer update day by day cuz life is like boring from day till night =( Just right after the training, my holidays - nothing interesting, nothing fun! What's with me? Computer - dramas, songs, FB, Plurks, spamming = =||| Lifeless
Even a DSLR in the wishlist is a hard to get item...haihs!! Just wait. I just wish that time could fly even faster to the day of my class starts. How great to meet up with friends! Owh yea..about friends! My girlfriends - Suhui, Mei Mei & Elynn, gonna meet up with them on this coming Saturday! =D How great we get to meet up again...is been a long time we've planned to meet up but due to the busy-ness of studies and working~ Yea! End up nothing! But this time...hell ya!! We gonna meet up together!! Miss the girls!!

Something interesting? Yeaps! Get it. 3 days ago...my dream really weird! Seriously, weird! The weirdess dream I ever had in my 19 life time!
The 1st dream was on the Monday morning (so-called morning actually was late night) XD
I have no idea how could my imagination or so whatever it called came out such a quite uncomfortable scene! I dont know izit am I too superstition or whatever, maybe just for this!
Remember the day dear asked me whether could I kiss a girl with the tongue-kissing type...I said "MAYBE!" Here came across my dream! Yes, with no doubt I kissed a girl(whom a friend of mine, no name mentioned) with that "cara" la! =\ I have strictly no idea how could this just came across my dream! = =||| In that moment(dream), both of us were quite enjoying(to say so) but aint lesbo!!!!! Okay...I really got frighten when I woke up. Everything was so clear in my mind, it seemed to be just happened in a minute and disappeared! Dont ask me how does it feel, taste of tongue blah and blah, ENOUGH! hmm...anyway~ NO MORE!!! >.< Dream, something that couldn't be control and yet scary! The wedding, did not have a happy ending! And, frightened me once again! The moment I woke up I was thinking how could this kind of weird dream come across again!
The dream as I mentioned wedding...normal western-style wedding! But the groom, at least handsome also never mind! He was an Indian guy!! >.< Dream isnt a thing that we could control! I really going insane with these 2 freaking weird dream!! = =|||

So what's next? Nothing much anymore =(
Owh! Movies!! Neither training period nor after the training, I have no longer step into cinema anymore!! So many movies are on screen but none of any I've watched! Arghhh~~~ Think back, when was my last for movie? Avatar?? Maybe~ haihs!! =( Sad!!
Clash of the titans...awaiting! Beauty on duty? hah! another comedy! XD
One more! Just another Pandora's box! I freaking wanna watch but is almost gonna end in cinema! =( Comedy again ^^
hmm...recently seems to be not many movies already...haihs! =(

I think nothing to talk about anymore...continue my HK drama 秋香怒点唐伯虎 before I start to get bored!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers