Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The weirdess yet interesting lecturer

Yesterday, I've met the most freaking hyperactive lecturer, Ms Suzanne! She gonna teaches us marketing in this term and also law! To our surprised, she was a LAWYER!! *dun play play ler* Okay, the way she speaks really got the strong British(?) accent since she's a KIWI! Yeaps, Kiwi from New Zealand!

The 1st impression of her to me was she's interesting! She's kinda open-minded and what makes me think of that!?
She dressed up real good with a black dress..came in class full with energetic! Is too full of energetic and we got no idea which eyes kept open freaking big till the class ended! Taking attendance was like having a joke on name? The class, of course, started to laugh around~ followed by asking to write name on A4 paper and too foods that we like or represent ourselves! As for me, I being called up with the "carrot Jessie" I got a big "swt"! = =||| And luckily I wrote a short 1 which some of my classmates wrote something long like "bak kut teh xxx" "seafood tomyam xxx" XD XD

Okay, let's skip! To the real main point!

Here goes something really interesting! Her name written in timetable as Ms Lee Soo Sian...but but! She asked us to call her Ms SUZANNE instead of SOO SIAN = =||| Okay...she said this "whenever I heard anyone of you call me Ms Lee SOO SIAN!! I'll give you *HEEHYAAA* a KARATE KICK!" and guess what!? She did that kick in front of the class with the black dress on! = =||| erm...not facing the class of sure! But is like OMG!! She could even did that with no harm!

SALUTE HER LA!!!
XD






Class gonna be interesting as day goes by! =)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers