Monday, May 17, 2010

The responsible to-be OVER-RESPONSIBLE

I dont get it

Why izit some people they so responsible for EVERYTHING!?
Is that the way to get more appreciate from others?
Is that the way to show how "responsible" you are?
Is that the way to "forcing" people to respect you?

So those people might think "I do everything, I get to treat better?"
Others will see you in "Wow~ you are so hard-working! So responsible!"
I really dont get any point of that!! What's wrong with those people who are so freaking RESPONSIBLE!!??

That's too much either. Makes me feel that they are trying to show something! Show off? Show how good you can do? No way...Everything encounters a teamwork! But, there isn't and you just said "I've done everything for all of you but dont get appreciate" What the hell!!?? = =|||
Okay, I might bit too frustrated on what those people done! I do appreciate for everything those people did~ but that's not the way! I just feel so irritating! annoyed!

No offence...I really do feel that!

Just feel sorry to say that I really cant stand the way she did! I might be afraid of telling to everyone but not in my blog anyway.






If anyone knew who I'm talking about, sorry for that...
Please, I just wanna expressed out my feelings

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers