Friday, July 09, 2010

July [Random]

Updating my blog once a month? =X
Actually I really have no idea to post up a thing. For the past few weeks were really busy on assignments and assessments. Study hard for assessments. Besides facebook, nothing more can do.

1st July
As kitchen commis. The word commis to us is like helper..a chef with a helper (we are the helper). But turned up to be the other side!! WE COOKED! *swt* Seniors served. Erm..a great experience on so-called big production(?) Vivian and I almost peeled the basket of potatoes but luckily only half of them! *phew* We in-charged with the....*erm*.....baked potatoes?? Anyway, it used to bake! LOL...All of us had our own job...from appetizer up to dessert...WOOTS! Settle everything, clearing up around 2smth noon..Tchao!

2nd July
The last day of assessments. I was no mood to do any studies on Malaysian Studies! In exam hall, I just did anything I knew. Happily, merrily, stepped out from the hall! Finally! Everything had ended up! After the exam, we planned out birthday surprised for Chester =)
- Gather at lakeside carpark
- I in-charged on holding the cake, others hide behind the cars
- Chester came. Some of us sang birthday song for him
- Others ran out, gave him a big blast on flour!
- Me! "Slapped" him with the rm11 cake!

That was the horrible surprise ever! My black shirt eventually turned WHITE! *swt*
Last day of assessment, last day to meet each other. See you peeps in the next 3 months =)






4th July
Together with dear, we went to Sg Wang early in the morning. He gotta joined an event of searching DJs which organize by one of the radio station.
- 10 sharp went for registered
- 1pm, event started
- Qualified for 2nd round (4pm)

While the moment I was waiting, I went walked around and AGAIN! I bought some girlish thingy!
Eyeliner at Elianto =X rm8 ONLY!
Eye make-up proof and mint flavor lip gloss at Etude House with 20%
I was satisfied to buy that eye make-up proof! hahaha.....my eye make up gonna no longer fade and also oil control. =) Especially the eyeliner =(
That's always a worst on shopping alone! Nonstop spending!

- 4pm, event started
- Showed their talent
- 5pm, results (Unfortunately, he didn't make it)

Anyway, a good experience for him and he did great.


7th July
Went Mid Valley with Vivian, Donoven, Wei Heng
This time only 4 of us. But, I got a great day spending out with them. Teppanyaki for brunch(?). How great Vivian had this idea, I have no longer eat that and forgot when was the last time. A window shopping as usual for girls. She just bought a long purse from Sembonia with 20% cost rm183! *swt* But, it looked nice. Me? Nothing to spend on besides FOOD!
After a round of walking, we had a great stop at Baskin Robbins for the Pink Day =) 2 junior scoops cost rm7.90 haha!! Ice cream always a best choice for me to ease down everything. Rum raisins and almond fudge....WOOTS!!! The rum raisins as everyone knew it had a taste of alcohol! hahaha....I wished I wont get dizzy after that *silly*
We needed some drinks after that sweetening ice cream and went down to Nyonya to have a tea time =) Non stop chit chatting and crazily laugh. People eventually would look at us. hahha XD
5.30...time to leave and say goodbye =(

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers