Thursday, September 23, 2010

Leisure Saturday


Last Thursday, the day of 1Malaysia, went over Mid Valley to meet up my cousin for a movie.
Resident Evil: Afterlife was so awesome! I so in love with Milla Jovovich, the main actress!! The super heroin. woohoo!! She was so cool in every scene especially the last scene which got surrounded by zombies!

After the movie, we moved on to Desa Park City. A nice park to walk around, jogging, walk the dogs =) I saw there were so many puppies, dogs~ they were so cute!!!! I ever wish to have a dog but of course it would be a mess!! But, they looked so cute! How wish I could go there every weekends again =)











The beauty of evening




This puppy was super cute!!
*shake shake my butt*






The future star puppy!!


4 of us of the day =)








Get a leisure time, look around the world =)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers