Saturday, October 09, 2010

The Adventure of Broga Hill

Term4 break, We did something better and healthier! Save some cost and to keep body fit! aha!

This morning, 6am, the crazy gang (Sing Yi, Sean, Donoven, Vincent&friend-Xiao Yi, Wei Heng) came over my house to pick me up and let's go to Broga Hill!! All the way leaded by GPS to destination.

On the way, we saw mist! That was so-Genting! But, of course, wasn't cool. I was shocked that the parking area had to pay for rm2! *geeezzzz* A well-known place have to pay, isn't it? Actually, I'd forgotten what time we started our journey towards the hill. But, I did know we used roughly half an hour to reach the peak so....would that be 6.45am!? Yea...*shocked*

Started at the oil palm estate where was pretty easy and didn't know some much challenging ahead waiting for us! Rocky&steep path, slightly slippery. Steps by steps, we challenged ourselves to climb to the peak! It was really difficult and under-estimated the place! LOL!!! All of us were exhausted!

7.05am, we finally made it ourselves with the energetic body to reach the peak! I was so proud to said that and amused by the scenery but after all was a real "amazed" experience. When I was so enjoy looking at the scenery, ear stuck due to the air pressure! Fine. Then, my visions started to go blur. Fine. I'll rest and thought was really fine! Just in another seconds, double vision came across. Holy shyt! My eyes were just ready to close and I'll faint! Of course, no matter how I'll just try to open from not being close! I could feel that whenever I close, I'll surely faint! So..I sat on the rock to rest. I found wasn't work and felt to vomit.

"Jessie!!! You're so freaking pale! I see no blood circulating!"
"OH NO!!! Both side of your jaws gonna turn blue black!!!!!" *Huh? Did someone said "blue black"? Kidding dude?? So serious?!"

Really difficult for me to force myself in that condition. Force not to close my eyes, force not to fall, force not to vomit.
15mins after...I felt better in me. I shouted and Yes! Im back to normal! Thank God, He "save" me! haha...XD Rest and got some pictures!! That's a MUST!





The lalang path..get parang here!!








The 1st peak...we had made it!!










Bukit Broga 1.7km~ sounds easy huh?




Let's get our body fit...!!!
Build up stamina for next round,friends!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers