Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Welcome, October

"Wake me up when September ends"

Welcome, October!

Im looking forward to this month.

11th, Monday is time for class again. I =D

Back to college, meet up with friends, the new environment of college...Woosh!! I can't wait to hangout at college. I have no complaints on timetable. But, some sad cases have already happened. The culinary brothers are differing. =( I'll no longer gonna see them in college anymore. Haihs~ sad.
No matter how, studying is the best in life. I do miss my college life whenever I did my training. Miss everyone. Good to be a student.

Proud to be a Taylorian *sometimes* ggeezzz!


1st October, met up with Vian and Jian. We went dinner at Bubba Gump. Actually wanted to "test" out that crazy girl Sing Yi's service. But, she finished her training early. Aiks.
Can't wait to go back college...or else Im waiting Sing Yi back from JB this coming Thursday then plan on our activities! Woohoo! Bring it on!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the weekends, auntie and cousins came down to KL for shopping!

The 1st day, I felt so superb, non stop walking at S.Pyramid for 6hours from floor to floor, shop to shop. Tried out the clothes, shoes. I had nothing for myself. Just a window shopping for me. SAD!
After the crazy window shopping, straight for dinner at Sentul, KL! ==||| I was so freaking tired and had to drive. ARGH! Reached home, I was already dying on bed!

The 2nd day, headed to Sg Wang after breakfast. Cousin sis wanted to buy herself pair of heels as she's studying the same course as me. Went around the mall, in and out the shop..of course she got it. If me, I wouldn't imagine how much time I gonna spend on. Kinda fussy. =) Aha! I did bought a slack, that's also because for class.

Heels
Bags
Camera
Netbook
*What else?* =X

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers