Saturday, December 04, 2010

It's December!!

1st thing in mind...Santa Claus is coming to town!!
Yess...is Christmas!! Woohoo~ I love Christmas =) How wish I could celebrate Christmas at somewhere better than Malaysia. So, how will I getta celebrate Christmas this year?? *thinking*

Happening December:
Studies are seriously killing me. Assignments were built up like a mountain. Everyone of us was rushing to hand-in. Plus, assessments always come and go. Arrgghh~~ just feel like screaming out to the sea. I would be like a zombie everyday caused by not having a good rest, 3 layers of eye bags *holy shyt!*, dark circle *kinda panda look* All of this make me doesn't look good at all. If only people who dont see me everyday, they would think that Im sick! Goosshhh~~~ The only thing that wanna do is just sleep throughout the days and nights! Even how much eye cream, eye brightening roll on also...it might not gonna "cure" my sleepy eyes! Haihs~ Im so dead!
I really cant imagine how will it be for the next final term! Final assessments = no sleep! Gosshh!!! Just a thought of it and feel like crying out loud! T T

Studies might bring me down but not the group of crazy friends! Crazy everyday for fun! hahaha~~

Im doing great with my relationship. I love him for being understandable. I wouldn't say how long this will last but to me...everyday is gonna be a precious moment. ♥ ♥

Next...I was thinking again and again~ What will my birthday present be?? hahaha~~
Things I wanna have:
iPhone
Digital camera
Laptop
New car =P *this will not happen yet* hahaha
etc. =)

Just wish dream comes true

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

электронные сигареты украина - курение среди молодые

Daisypath Anniversary tickers