Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hospitality? Events?

Im an indecisive person. I cant make up my mind when something needed to be choose. I need a great push from the back to motivate me on choosing something.

I've been headache of thinking whether to take up degree in hospitality or events. Is already end of May, June is coming very soon. I need to enroll this coming June, no time to lose. But, what now!!? I wanna get back to hospitality as that is what I'm doing. Again, events is something new to me, sounds interesting, was thinking why not we take up something new since in the young age? But, I cant excel in my hospitality line. =(

Events...with new subjects, gonna take up some additional subjects as well...event management, special events & festivals, live event project, exhibitions management,...etc etc. Sounds all new to me and sounds interesting, isnt it?
Hospitality gonna get back to F&B which I like, accommodations, MICE management, accounting, financing...blah blah blah~ business huh!? But at least I getta excel. How??

There's one of my friend told me "Just go for events. 1st, event will get a better pay. 2nd, in hotel, mostly office work, just imagine in another 10years..where would you be? Still in the same position or maybe just got promote to assistant manager?? In 10years, will you get to open a hotel? Events, in 5 years time you might getta open your own event company. Who knows. " True also. 10 years after, I might still under a small roof. Only we have interest, we have passion. Think again, do I really have the interest in events, if have, is that just because of the pay? or because is something new? Sometimes, I could just have to hate myself for once. Bang on wall for once to knock myself off and forget the day!

Jessie, just go where your heart leads you.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers