Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wednesday Day Out

A day out on Special Wednesday compensated for the 16th. Im so glad that Mr Cupid get me to meet up and get together with my boy. Gaahh....Im so in love!

Wednesday...movie for sure! Priest...thought was a nice movie but it did not reach my expectation. Just a normal story, not much actions. Prefer Resident Evil.
Roasted lemon garlic chicken for lunch...my boy did the cooking. Awesome! I love.
Italiannies for dinner. I so-liked the bruchetta. Nice nice. It was garlic bread, though. Some flavored cube tomatoes on top. *nom nom nom*
Chatime...yeah yeah! Finally get it! Chatime Roasted Milk Tea...the taste of roasted rice with milk tea. Not bad. I found out why they were so popular. Varieties are wide and special which will not get from others. =)

Owwwhhh...not to forget. I met up susu at Pyramid to pass her my precious teeth for her to do experiment! Yoorrr...another pretty dentist to be. =D After a long time, we finally get to met up because of the teeth, sounds lame? Indeed! =D

Last but not least.....Happy 6 month anniversary!
Im happy, he knows to make my day.
Love my boy. =)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers