Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Bye May, Hi June

May has gone, June comes in.
I've been working for a month. Turns out pretty fast, isn't it? Im gonna shout for QUIT!! C'mon! Is time for a serious holiday. I need a holiday! A real relaxing holiday!

Working ain't easy at all. Have to cope with people you work with. Of course, they are your colleagues. But, what if your colleagues are SUCKS!? Im not to say anything but a serious matter I really fedup and sick of it. C'mon la! Please see what's going on now. I'm just telling the truth and facts. You people not happy talk with the boss and not showing a face when work! Anyways, I'm just fine with that. Nothing to fedup. Hmm...do my own stuffs. Happy with myself. =D

Another treatment 'BANG' into my life. The braces took up a huge amount cost 6k. Every month rm200. Im earning. Was talking back about the previous post, my underarms skin condition are real bad. Yes! I'm undergoing the treatment at Bella. Dang! Hit another 6k!
Mummy said "I'm lending you the money now, you have to pay me back in future!" Gaga!! Of course. 12k dude! No jokes! -.- Im counting how much I actually need to earn to pay back this? Lifetime. Is time for a daughter to do something for mum.
Mummy said "Im easy for you. You just need to give me shelter and foods!" I smile.
Skin brightening, skin gel. In a year, I'm gonna have a nice underarms. *pray pray*

What's for June?? Earning money to get a nice cam! My aim! But, braces and treatments!? *scratch head*

Stay tune! =)
C'est tout.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers