Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Here comes The July

Time to blog.
I didn't realize is already July and my blog comes to a 3rd anniversary! =D Is been 3 years blogging. *yoohoo* What's next in life? Waiting for the degree class to start on 25th July. *yoohoo* again.

Im back to the eat, sleep, shyt life. Just being lazy to work, wanna have a lazy life for sometime before I got back to university. Working ain't easy at all even you're real too free. That's going bored till tired! What so simple working then? I can say none. The experience of working, you get your own hard earn money is the time you feel kinda motivated, but it just loses out sometimes. Adapting with the people you work with kinda difficult. Have to know their "culture", their attitude, every single moves have to eye on. Especially you are in a higher position than others. I dont really get use to it being leadership. Maybe just being kiddo. haha. But after this 2months plus working, feel great that I didnt waste my time and even get my own money! =D *applause* Is great to see when your banking account has some amount! What's next then? Time for shopping!!! =D
What should I spend on for my hard earn money?? An Iphone? A camera? -.-

After the few treatments at Bella skincare, my underarms condition getting better. Happy. My teeth are working great with each other. They move pretty fast. I think it should take another half a year to get it done! *huuray*

So far, everything goes so well. I got my own body scrub and own hair treatment. Feeling so good! Yeappie! Owh yeah...talking about body scrub, I'd been nagging by boyfriend so sadly. Speechless then. *gua gua gua* I think is the end of story. There're lots more to crap about (in future).

C'est tout.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers