Monday, August 15, 2011

Zapalang.

What's up-to-date?? I have no idea what to update about.
Just got my class started...having a nice free day on every Monday and Wednesday. Degree can be fun though. Too bad, most of the classes really bored because of the lecturers. And, now is the fasting month. Everyday gonna caught in jam if just a minute late to get out from uni in the evening.
Arrgghh...!!!! Feeling lifeless. Like what boyfriend said. But, Im lazy to drive out when I have free time. Friends? They ain't free for me to call out. Hey ya! Wonder...what changes will be when turn to be 21? Same life? Same shytty things to go around? What's the future ahead? So blank.

I just got a new phone recenty. Samsung Galaxy S2. It began with my boyfriend asking to look thru this smartphone. Got excited. Wanted to get it everywhere in any Maxis Centre but always get a shyt answer! But, lcukily the 2nd last day of promo I got it! =D Happily using it. I have no idea why is this phone giving some kind of problem already. Gosh! Auto shut down. Half screen gone in password screen. *swt* Imma looking for a new "shirt" for my baby phone. Expensive yo! Around 60 bucks for a silicone casing. Im so-not-willing to get it. Haihs. Big sigh. Phone has to be temporary in nude.

Tomorrow, 16th!
♥ Love, always.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers