Friday, March 27, 2009

Fashionable?!

IM A FREAK OF FASHIONS NOWADAYS!!

IM GETTING CRAZIER THAN BEFORE WHO I AM

GOSH!!!! WHO AM I NOW? AM I STILL ME?!

I cant believe that just in 3 months time in NS & I gotta change to be like that
everyone was looking at me in another thought of them
I also cant believe that me..myself looking,searching for those girlish stuffs in the net
everyday,every night,every minutes,every seconds...Im looking at those!!
even I save it in a folder....as it can be a reference or something it can be
hmm...Im changing to another of ME? before enter NS, I not really gonna look at those in net..but sometimes i did

BUT NOW....THATS NOT ME!!

IM CRAZY ON BAGS...AS I THOUGHT OF BAGS COLLECTION @ @

IM CRAZY ON SHOES...

IM CRAZY ON DRESSING AS WELL...

IM CRAZY IN ALL FASHIONS!

OKAY..STOP "SHOUTING" MUCH...I SHOW WHAT I DID FOT THE PASS FEW DAYS IN NET SEARCHING FOR THOSE "STUFFS"











WHAT I CAN SAY IS.....IM FREAK OF BAGS!!!!

*mayb my dorm mates affected me...*
should i thx to them or not?! hehe ^^

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers