Monday, March 16, 2009

Throwing out The feelings

A very very freaking boring day!!
i didnt think of going back camp but just to have fun back together with friends there
is good to be home but nothing to do...
whole day sitting in front of computer from day till night..can say that non-stop!!
im totally out of my mind..dunno what can i do other than that
just think back the days in camp...thats all!!
aiks...wanna ask friend for outing even for a tea also not bad!
at least i dont need to stay at home for the whole day..isnt it!?
chatting,surfing,blogging...all i ve did this whole morning & noon
what can i do more??
oh yea...this noon chat with amos
he also said he gonna bored to death...and he needs part-time job as well
hmm...thats a good suggestion,i also thought of that before
but..i have no idea what i can do
life without ideas is really make me gonna mad..who's willing to send me to Tg.Rambutan,please!?

when i thought back the days in camp..i remember of something!
The Song!! a song for dear...
i always sing this song whenever i miss/think of him
i remember once...i was frustrated playing volleyball in a competition
in a bad mood--emo! just then,i sang out that song
tears just rolled down from my eyes
actually nothing goes wrong to me but it seems that i cant control myself
just felt that i want him to be my side at that moment
he does really important to me although i always make him disappointed
sowie dear....you might know what im gonna say
really sorry for not keeping promise to join with you for dinner
sorry to be an undecided person...
sorry to always say "dunno" whenever you ask me something..(seriously...i really duno)
i knew you have already no idea when the moment i say "dunno"
but you seems to be tolerate with me all the time..
cause of this...you make me to be more depending on you...
what if really a day you're not standing beside me...i really dont know what's my next plan!!
a faith bring us together...you always stand side to me...
i really feel the different being together with you...
a thx to you...and forever i love you...~

南拳妈妈 - 下雨天
下雨天了怎么办 我好想你
不敢打给你 我找不到原因
什么失眠的声音
变得好熟悉
沉默的场景 做你的代替
陪我等雨停
期待让人越来越沉溺
有谁和我一样
等不到他的谁
爱上你我总在学会
寂寞的滋味
一个人撑伞 一个人擦泪
一个人好累

怎样的雨 怎样的夜
怎样的我能让你更想念
雨要多大
天要多黑 才能够有你的体贴
其实 没有我你分不清那些
差別 接近还能多一些
别说你会难过
别说你想改变
被爱的人不用道歉

期待让人越来越疲惫
有谁和我一样
等不到他的谁
爱上你我总在学会
寂寞的滋味
一个人撑伞 一个人擦泪
一个人好累

怎样的雨 怎样的夜
怎样的我能让你更想念
雨要多大
天要多黑 才能够有你的体贴
其实 没有我你分不清那些
差別 接近还能多一些
别说你会难过
别说你想改变
被爱的人不用道歉

怎样的雨 怎样的夜
怎样的我能让你更想念
雨要多大
天要多黑 才能够有你的体贴
其实 没有我你分不清那些
差別 接近还能多一些
别说你会难过
别说你想改变
被爱的人不用道歉

张韶涵 - 乐园(chorus)
看见梦的乐园
换上我的舞鞋
拥抱你的瞬间
幸福整片蓝天
从第一次遇见
我一直相信
能永恒到永远
我们的爱不灭


just now really nothing to do
and i do this for simply fill up my time!!
(to be continued)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers