Thursday, April 16, 2009

Belated Article...[16 Apr]

Dont know what to talk about!! Actually I might have lotsa things to tell...but sometimes I dont really allow myself to express on it! Just dont ask why and I might dont know too!! Nowadays it seems there's some changes in life!! Haihs...What should I gonna take the next step?

Wookay...whatever it is..just put it aside la!



Today having class as usual...8am!! I slept 12.30am woke up at 5.20am this morning! So tired..I was crawling to the bathroom..ahaha XD Same time,same place to meet up The Awesome Guy...Mr Don!! I did something weird and "ugly" in train which can get others attention! My sleeping pose..damn "speecheless"! I was still in dreamland...got a place to sit, and started to dream! I dont really know how to describe how was my posing is..I was tired and sleepy sampai tak leh tahan...not gonna think twice and just went in dream! hahaha...But the posing was like bend down to laps,hand on chin..and just for a moment it would just slide down! yea..something like that!! haha...just imagine la~how "ugly" was that!! XP 7.30am...went for a drink at mamak while waiting for class to start!! 8am..went for class...and ISHS!!! WHERE'S THE LECTURER!!! ALREADY 8.15am...8.30am...THE LECTURER WAS NOT HERE YET!! aduiii...this is what I paid for the fees...7K!!! My friends and I started to surf net..for sure FACEBOOK-ING!!haha..."add me add me..." ; "what's ur email add?" ... all kind of stuffs!! Laughing around the whole class...kaka!! In kind of positive thought...we also gotta make full use of the computer!! YEA....^^ Just in another short while...a guy came in and there goes our LECTURER!!! He was late for 45mins and the reason was caught in JAM!! Hmm...so I think he should move out earlier from where he comes to avoid the JAM!!! Another assignment again for computer studies...aiks!! So many assignments in my hand now...= = Is this what college life likes? Hmm...SLEEPY!!


Guess what...Im spending all my time now in LIBRARY while waiting for another class...= = Quite boring la...aduiii...!! If there's a place where provides bed I ll surely be the first one!!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers