Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TIRED-NESS!!

YES!! IM TOTALLY TIRED+SLEEPY!!

I would just like to tell about my 3rd day of class..that was just happened yesterday!!
Morning..woke up at 5smth, got things ready about 6am and my mum sent me to the Sentral today! That was because she found out that when she sent me to KTM Serdang at 6.20am straight to office was freaking early!! So, another option..she has to send me to Sentral! ^^
6.45am reached there, went lepak-ing in the toilet(release some "water") and lotsa "ang mo" .... and saw those foreigners brushed their teeth, washed their face there! It just like being at home...^^
Later on, met Don at platform 5!! And something surprised me...he cut his hair that was what I knew when he sms me but then...he spiked his hair..that was so AWESOME!!(The word he always use to describe "himself"...) Nice looking, neat and SMART!! wahaha...XD Just then..an announcement was being announced...
"Ding Ding Ding Ding(with the rhythm)...The train to Port Klang may delay for 20 mins as due to the break down of it...!! WTH!! SHYT LA...!! IM RUSHING FOR TIME! my class started at 8am..and I have to take the 7.30am train! What an unlucky day...= =||| So, while waiting..that was the time to spend on chit chatting =) hmm...Something came to the topic of anime..he's a freak of anime! Even spend up to RM5000 on the plastic models in 6 years time!! That was an extremely crazy fans of those!! 7.30am..there goes the train...GOD...CONTAINER!!! This was what I have to go thru EVERY MORNING!! Hey people..again we gonna rushed into it..!! It was just a horrible public transportation!! I cant even get any fresh air to take a big breathe!! I was surrounded by guys..for sure I ll get scared! Just keep avoiding from them!! A word to describe-HORRIBLE!!
Finally we reached the station, got down from that HORRIBLE CONTAINER.....and YEAH!!! BIG BREATHE!! PHEWWW!!! 7.50am another 10mins...7.55am..another 5mins!! Rushing for time...walked as fast as I could dun care about my legs already neither it pains nor whatever la!!! 1st class was English by Ms Morais(Intorduce ourselves, set a class rules, .....) 30mins break..followed by Geography!

WHAT THE HELL of studying Geography anyway??!?!? = =||| To this class, we were lost! We seems to be like a group of lost child at hypermarket looking for their mum! haha...Seeking for our class, asking around, and throughout those only realise that the class(lecture hall) was at the other block!! = =||| It was so complicated with every classes scattered around!! The lecturer is from Indian and he speaks "indian english"...but could understand!! No big deal...But the class was quite bored!! I wished 2 sleep in class but not allowed to!! AIKS...dun care 1st!! 1hr break...went lunch with friends..next class was the CLUD(something to do with culinary)...assignments on hand already! hmm...are we rushing for time to finish off our assignments!? whatever la...as long there's something to do than nothing!!
EVNG>here goes the special ones...no one could answer or figure out what's that ENVG as it turned up with business of hospitality and tourism..!! Hmm...the word ENVG dosent relate to any word of business also!! Even the lecturer also cant figure out...okay, whatever it is! All is just about business = =||| That's what I dont like!! The lecturer,Mr Lim is a nice guy..the way he speaks do make everyone of us get back the energetic!! Yeah....not boring with his class..so far so good! Altho that's business which the subject I dont really get any interest!! Anyway, I ll try to "like" it...hmm!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday

What about today?? As the same morning with Monday! The same circle Im going thru..hmm!! But at least this morning wont be that rush cause class started at 8.30am same goes to Don class started at 9am...so we had a drink at mamak!!
Something really impressed me was the breakfast he took this morning!! 3 pieces Roti kosong+kopi ice...3 pieces of roti kosong..!! I thought I could hear wrongly but that was true!! 3 pieces and he could finish everything!! He told me that he could eat up to 5 pieces too!! = =||| He is an interesting guy to meet...About 8am,met Jason...he just sat for awhile and bla...then, here comes pui yee from group4 as she was having the same class with me in the morning session,same subject we were having so...we just went to class together!! Again..that geography!! boring class...and I was damn tired when I woke up this morning! Hardly opened my eyes, even gotta open also pain!! Force to open...cant tahan!! In train also very sleepy..!! And the reason was I slept at 1.30am yrtd and woke up at 5am...4 hrs sleep for sure sleepy and get tired easily!!
After the class, there was a long break about 3hours!! Is time and chance to do the group assignment anyway....login to the net, started searching info and at the same time..FACEBOOK-ING!! haha...Then went for lunch with Sing Yi,and the other 2 guys! 1pm,started our English class...another quite bored but not really that bored CLASS...!! hehe...*crapping*
Ended at 3pm...proceeded to library for computer while waiting for Don to finish his class! Facebook AGAIN!! YEAH....!! Check mail as well..and saw a mail was sent by my NS coach! My admire coach!! keke...^^ Really happy that she replied my mail...so that we wont lost contact with each other and if yes, there will be another "sub-line" !! haha...
4pm, backed with Don...while waiting for train, he let me tried out the pastry that he made in class! I dont know what's that called but taste nice!! Sweet raisins...Love raisins!! =) Thx for that tasty pastry!! ^^

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers