Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Precious!!

I dont know how am I gonna start my blog but anyway just leave some craps or else I ll just abandon it!! No idea and how could I start my blog?!?!
Okay...lets think out of something!! *thinking* Yea...got it!! Lets talk about the previous days..I think I'll talk about Saturday!!

Weekends...I love weekends! Is time for me to go SHOPPING!! Yea~shopping doesnt have to spend but if spends definitely SYOK!! XD That day went to Sunway Pyramid with my mum and bro for buying my new "uniform" for college! We went walking around the mall from this end to the other end, from lower ground to the highest...walked in and out the shops without anything! Furthermore, my bro was so tiring follow us around and just wanted to sit wherever we went..I was so damn piss off with that!! Maybe my mood on that day didnt show well or maybe because I didnt get any shirts with me..hehe ^^ Went in a shop to another...in and out,out and in...went to fitting room tried out,doesnt suit me!! When it found that suit me but the price dont allow me to "take" it home! okay then...continue searching!!......
Around 2 or 3smth went in to a shop--LENCE!! This shop was totally quite expensive as a piece of shirt cost around rm60+?!? I was almost fainted and no other ways..just tried it on! A white shirt and white skirt...YAY...That was just great because of the quality and the "REASONABLE" price,total--RM100+!!

SHOW PIECE!! THIS IS WHAT THE WHITE ANGEL CALLED!! *blushing* (betul-betul prasan!)



Oh ya..something happened in this fitting room! Sounds spooky but not! hey hey...how could a person who scared tell those!! =P The thing was.........I DROPPED MY PHONE!!!
WTF...I DROPPED IT!! I WAS TOTALLY WENT INSANE!!
The phone was just brought last few days ago..not even a week, and I didnt handle it in care! Okay..thing happened like this:
I was trying out my new outfit!! It was awesome to have a camwhoring with it! So, I took out my pinky phone bag wanted to take a picture! Just in that, I didnt handle it well, something got stuck in bag and I didnt know what happened to my hand which my mind was the one to control "asked" to release my hand! I released! GOD DAMN...THE PINKY BAG FELL DOWN!! and "prik pak" (sound of the phone drops = =) my heart already broken!! Just imagine how much I care for my phone as precious and it just dropped hardly on the floor!! I quickly picked up the phone and checked the problems! My mum just got in just in time, and she saw I was totally out of my mind with the phone and asked what was going on! I just dont know what to say, looking at the phone like orang sakit mental! Then started to blame myself "STUPID! WHY!?" I realised that my mum not gonna bother me at all and just help me to try on the other skirt! I was like "huh!? WTH!!" When I was checking the phone, screen black off =S , cant switch off the phone also, nothing appeared, and just in a sudden something appeared "All the files in memory stick might lost! Do you wish to continue?" I pressed the [Cancel] key and yea..it worked!! Back to normal!! As I thought that was no more problem with it..checked back everything whether in order!! Again...Evrything in memory stick just LOST!! I got panic and quickly switch off the phone, took out and put the battery backed...Switch on!! Check again...YEAH!!! EVERYTHING BACK TO NORMAL!! Camera is the main function of the phone...ARGH!! PISS OFF...!! SOMETHING WAS NOT RIGHT!! NO FLASH!! NO STABILIZER!! Tried several times, I almost gonna cried out! But that was my fault, nothing to cry also!! But at least I tried out that flash is still working!! Happy Happy!! ^^v [Peace]

Moral is...handle things in care!!! *winks*

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers