Sunday, April 12, 2009

3rd day orientation & first class(F&B)

Thursday was my last day of orientation..I was being fun with that team building!! The activities might a little childish as snatching coloured balls, human machine..but everything we did had to be in teamwork! Our group leader was the great entertainer..he really talkative, active..but is quite a waste that he studies in culinary arts! hehe...if can, he might change his mind to be in media? ^^ anyway, everything was going well..and the most important ones, we gotta enjoyed the activities!! YEAH....!! *joy for team building*
oh ya...before the team building session, I was together with my friends for lunch after the grooming session ended! We went to have our lunch and later on we went to the ECA room where a place for us to "lepak" !! Air cond, Astro, Board games so on...that was just a paradise! It was so relaxing there..especially with the leather sofa..comfortable man!! What we did there were playing with phones, watching TV, sleeping..keke!!

Plasma TV..photostat machine..air cond.."rocky" chair..what a nice place to hand around!


There's also an electronic piano for students too...
A group of girls..dont know whats going on there..laugh madly!!

There is how wonderful is this place!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This was how I looked on Friday class..!! The F&B class known as food and beverage was a fun and enjoyable class!! This class was a practical class but since that we havent get our uniform yet so this just a temporary attire I hav to wear ^^
For the very first time I wore on this kind of formal attire, I really felt that everything would start to change on me..my life of study will be different as I thought college life goes freely like wear casual(t-shirts,denim will do)..but I found that my course doesnt allow me to wear so! hmm..is part of a profession already! But anyway, just take it as a new challenge!
Back to topic..That day I woke up very early about 5.30am.The reason was my class started at 8am! GOSH...and yet I have to do that for the rest of the days till Term 1 ends!! Rush for the 6.30am train so that I wont be late for class..Met Don at KL Sentral about 7am together we took the same train so that got someone accompany! Reach college about 7.30am and had a drink with his friends! 8am..class started with Mr Alex,our lecturer..He's an indian or singh which I cant differentiate..*blushing*, a nice guy, teaching skill not bad at least we wont get bored with him ^^
For the first class, I really get to know lotsa things which we get to use in life but we didnt know the usage of it..such as all kinds of crockery, cutlery, glass ware and so on..all of this are what we use in life but some might have their own usage just that we didnt know. The lecturer also told us this:In Europe, people appreciate and enjoy the food while eating thats why they use them with the own usage. But in Asean, people eat food is just to fill up the stomach and this is why the reason they dont care what kind of utensils or equipment they use as long it can serve!
I just have to say..study hospitality might be a right choice for me! Maybe for this starting will be easy going as I havent see the difficulty and Im ready to take the challenge!! C'mon..lets get it started!! wahaha...=D
One more thing I have to say..Im really tired of taking KTM back! Shouldnt call it as train and I think it will be well known with the new name so called the CONTAINER!! DAMMIT..!!
I off quite early, around 1.30pm and I waited for the train about half an hour!! The train was delayed..WTF!! FINE...is ok...when it reached the station..it was just terrified me!! What I saw was a CONTAINER with lotsa human!! = =||| It was so packed because everyone stood near the door and got stuck! The center was empty as no one willing to stand in just afraid that they cant get down from train! BASTARD LA!!! BRAINLESS!! THIS IS WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE OF MALAYSIANS HAVE!!! NO SYSTEM...EVEN THEY JUST DONT GIVE WAY TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANNA GET DOWN FROM TRAIN..!! THE BRAIN IS JUST AS SMALL AS AN OSTRICH'S BRAIN!! WHY MALAYSIAN COULD BE LIKE THAT!?!?!?! THAT'S A SAD THING BEING A MALAYSIAN!!

Whatever la...as long I getta step down at the station!! That day dear picked me up and we went for our "lunch" at mcD! haha..spent lotsa time there chit-chatting, sharing our college life, told him hows the day and whats going on while eating..=P Then,he sent me back about 5.30pm..that was how I ended my first day and yet there'll be more days for me to go thru!!

GAMBATEH!!!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers