Tuesday, April 07, 2009

1st & 2nd day Orientation [late article]

WHAT A TIRED DAY!!!

Morning was horrible...took KTM to college!! BLA~ Everyone rushed into it..dont care whether izzit fit or not..as long they are in,thats it!! GOSH...and imagine that I have to do this for EVERYDAY!! Really thank GOD very much...= =

In the train...everyone was being "squeeze" to each other and this called SARDIN!! GOD...that's a good time for pickpocket!! And yes...that's dangerous as dear asked me to bring pepper spray! haha...good idea too!! Reach KL Sentral to Setia Jaya where I stopped...it tooks me around 1 hour to reach the college...= =||| I was piss off with it! But no choice...that will be coming thru the rest of my college life!! I ll be rushing with others...rushing for time like craziess..dash here dash there...it might be my life!! What A Tired Life!!

Okay okay...back to college...reach there bout 8.45am, registered, orientation started on 9am..talks by speakers, telling the rules and regulations, safety, the student ID, the timetable and all kinds that we should know as well.
12pm, there goes our lunch time..1hr lunch time was just enough for me to go to the ladies and ate a bread, looking around, walking around too...I got a friend there too who I know her thru msn..what a faithful meet..^^ But she's really quiet till I dont know how should I communicate with her! I was thinking is there any wrong with me? or..does she understand what Im trying to tell about?! Questions just rushed into my mind...and yes..we used to be in silent mode!

There was an English Placement Test for all of the Diploma students at 10.10am! 3parts of section we need to do:Sec1>Listening ; Sec2>Reading ; Sec3> Writing. When the first section started..I was very concentrating to listen the conversation not to less out any informations they were given. God damn~the dialect..ang mo man!! I cant get some of the conversation...as they spoke by rolling their tongue! I just "fainted" with it~! I haven get the answer yet already finish the conversation..at the end,I got nothing! It was blank anyway! Nevermind la..just left it over. Reading..dont know la~lucky guess la! Do-Re-Mi la! The last part of it was writing..it was ok! I did everything, I finished about 11.30 and I still have time to check it back again and again! I didnt know there was another essay have to write! BASTARD!! When I turned to the very last page, I found out there was two essays! 20mins? 2 essays? IMPOSSIBLE LA!! No choice, I did AT LEAST 1 of it..THE LETTER!! haihs....so damn blur!! 20mins wrote an essay with 150 words! Plus, I have quite a time didnt write essay, I dont know what to write, no idea of thinking any points AT ALL!! and YES...I just simply wrote it! Times up...I was so damn crazy! I was trying to bang the table but I knew I wont be doing that!

About 2.30pm, there's a campus tour for our hospitality student...and the others did the uniform measurement and photo section!When the moment we came back from campus tour, sat down just for a min, two seniors approched us(my frens&I). They were promoting their event for this coming May. A senior name Caryne..she was the one who talked to us and also being bully by me!wahaha...whatever she talked I just lap over..it was quite fun talking with her cause the way she talked was "sampat sampat"!! haha...thats why I like to talk with her! Until she beh tahan, there was another senior came towards! She started to complain with him about us and so, he was trying to correct us and explained again about the event!

"oh..you see la! you people a..when a guy is talking with you all, you will justkeep quiet and listen! I talk with you all, deng me la!!" she said
"ya what! Is like that 1 ma~~If female talks with female, sure "gaduh" already 1!! (what you have and I also have!) wahaha..." I said

And you can see that..how I just fight with her on talking! kaka..bad huh!? After that, we proceeded to the uniform measurement as I had taken my photoID on the open day. Around 4.30pm, after i took my ID, I went back home by train again! phew~ When the moment I step down from the train at Serdang station, that was awesome! Im seems to be somewhere I belong! haha...

For overall, the conclusion is...Im TIRED of taking train!! = =

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, I took a train to college and I was surprised that Im quite early! Reach there about 8.05am and I did nothing there! haihs..what a sad thing! But..something interesting was coming thru! When I sat on a bench, played with my phone, a girl sat beside me started to ask me something....

"erm...do you understand english?"
"ya" (why ask so? Arent there so many people and how come she ask such a weird question as there showed none of a person get to understand in english?!)

"do you know what time will the registration counter open?"

"not really" (how should I know!)

"oh...you are new here?"

"ya! what are you gonna register for?"

"bla bla bla" (parts that I cant hear well as her speaking was so damn terrified me! something like orang putih speaks english! Like what dear said:syok!)

"oh..."(simply answer...actually I was blur)

"so..what course anr you taking?"

"hospitality management"

"oh..I see..!! Why do you take so?"

"erm..interest? Cause I heard that hospitality is quite a fun course"

"Do you know how to cook?"

"besides maggi..none of any!"

"OUCH~"

"hehe.."(WTH...DONT KNOW HOW TO COOK CANT STUDY HOSPITALITY 1 ARH!?!?!)

"Do you watch any travelling or cooking programme?"

"nope!"

"hmm...is good to watch those as you are in hospitality. You might get some informations or refer from it"


"oh...I see" (simply answer,cause I have no idea what to talk about!)


[bla and bla and bla]

Too long already and I was trying to get away from there but I just dont know how to give an excuse! From all of the conversation we were talking, Im just a listener as I just said "oh..yaya..okok.." Thats all...= =||| I was gonna faint anyway!! Luckily in the end she said her dad was over there and have to go..if not I really dont know when will the conversation end!! PHEW~!!!! Damn funny...= =

Talks started at 9am. This day was quite much more relax and better than the day before! One of the lecturer was a great entertainer..you just listen to what he was talking about and the way he talked was great!! I really wont feel bored with him and makes me more fresh all the time!! haha ^^ Everyone was laughing all the time..=) bla and bla..time passed preety fast, just a blink and it was already 11am,time for break!! YEAH~!! We went for a drink at stall and location..i named it as the "makan" street! haha ^^ We met up a few girls there too...new friends..chit chatting, laughing...so and so!! Suddenly there was a senior came towards to promote their event named "GOT TALENT"..is something likely to OIAM(One In A Million)...participants who join just perform the talent they have..get prizes and so! Yea..the senior did ask us to join or as audience..and yes..I did talk back again! kaka...He did spend all his time to convince us to join the event which coming up this May too...I was so impresive of him and surely for all those seniors..they really tried all their best to convince people no matter what they gonna do like "spoil" their image, thick faces, beg you and so on...until you people say OK LA!! I LL TRY!!
Before he went off, he still non stop begging us.."Not to forget a! please la..join,OK?!" phew~finally! All of us sat at there, doing nothing..lastly everyone took out the phone start to save numbers! haha...Since we have nothing to do, and yes the senior again asked to go to the middle of The Anxene Entrance watched a show which did by them! So, we proceeded there and found out the show was damn LAME!!!! = = So, that's what seniors are~!! The dance was so terrible, erm..couldnt say terrible but just that they were dancing in their own world...wrong steps as well..was just a MESS!! Not to waste anytime, we went to the student centre as there are many many computers which provides for the students can use to online, do assignments...for us, purpose to be there were to log in our ID to change a new password! Vivian,Pei yee & me did it successfully!! hehe...

About 2.15, we went backed to the hall for the next section! It was the group allocating and timetable briefing..finally we got a timetable! YEAH....^^v The group was arranged according with the English Test that we did it on the 1st day orientation..I was so tension..! Dont know tension about what la..but just got that kind of feeling and same goes to others! When the name was being showed in the list...everyone was wondering why their name doest appear!? hehe...for sure me too! One by one..any name had showed in the power point, they have to collect the timetable! Me..When I saw my name..I was quiet a little happy as I thought I dont need to attend for English class..so damn good!! But things just showed the other way..I HAVE TO ATTEND FOR IT!! GOSH....>.< style=";font-family:times new roman;font-size:180%;" >WTF...!! DAMN STUPID~!! I WAS NO TIME FINISH MY TEST LA MAN...!! AND JUST BECAUSE I WASTED SO MUCH TIME ON JUST CHECKING OTHERS I DIDNT REALISE THERE WAS ANOTHER ESSAY HAVE TO DO!! AIKS..PISS OFF LA!! IF I DIDNT WASTE TIME ON OTHERS, I DID EVERYTHING NICELY..IT WONT TURN UP TO BE IN GROUP 5!! SHYT!!!!!!!!!!
OK LA...WHATEVER IT IS..JUST TAKE IT AS A CLASS..AT LEAST I GET TO KNOW MORE OR LEARN MORE THAN OTHERS! BENEFIT ALSO WHAT~~..PAID FOR 7K!! THINK THE POSITIVE SIDE...THAT'S A BLESSING!! After this section..we met our mentor, Mr Alex Stephen!! We discussed about our class, introduced around with each other, some briefing..4.30pm time to go back!!!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers