Monday, April 06, 2009

Brand New Study Life

This it is...new study life,new study environment!
Sounds not bad nia...keke ^^ And Im gonna start this tomorrow

7th April 2009
Taylor's School of Hospitality and Tourism

Taking hotel management...hoooo!!




Everything is new to me...it just like starting all over again from A-Z



Oh ya...not to forget this! Just now I was worrying of what to wear for tomorrow!!
As some said have to wear formal and some were not!!
Headache man~confusing me!! So...I thought of decide to wear casual but looks formal (black and white) Later on, my mum was concerning me is ok to wear formal like denim&t shirts...I refuse!
Cause I was worrying that what if the whole class would wear formal and I would be the extraordinary ones!! Hmm...


Sat on the bed for a moment, thought twice,....OKAY!! DEAL...CASUAL!!
And yes...I was also undecided and asked for dear's suggestion! = = Actually I was kacau-ing him!! kaka...



No More Confuse!!
No More Additional Choice!!
No Worries!!
And YES, I choose to wear on CASUAL!!





On time for bed...tata!!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers