Monday, April 06, 2009

Nice outing on a perfect Sunday!

Yesterday went to Sg.Wang for an outing with mum,bro & cousins sis
Nice outing?! Quite..cause I've already didnt walk in Sg Wang for so long already..kaka!!
And guess what?!~~ My mum bought me a new high heels!!

Yeah!!!


Front View--Looks sweet,isnt it!? haha...=D


Side View--half inch? 1 inch? hmm...at least it isnt that high!

Later on...elder cousin sis thought of going for a bite!!
Hmm...yea,she suggested this place where we didnt come before as we thought it is expensive!
I think it does!!


West 57th ST. Cafe...the place we had our "tea break"


Erm...this is the unique 1~ Dunno what the hack of this drink..peach tea with spearmint?


Wow...this was terrified!! Nasi Lemak..special? No idea...
But the chicken wasnt taste that nice...(thats what my mum & cou said)


Overall....I like this very much!! The West 57th ST Sandwich!
Damn nice...the bread was damn crispy..!!
Love it...although the sausage quite oily...and still I love it!!

Here goes the Desserts!!


Chocolate Banana Cake with a scoop of vanila ice cream...woosh!!
Taste quite o~kay la... ^^


This was the horrible 1!!!
I mean the cake..haha!
I heard they said this was called the Lemon Cake..o.O
But what i saw from this was....orange?? There were some oranges on top...it tasted orange too!
How come...?? Whatever la...this was not recommended from me..haha!!
The cake was rough,dry,hard enought to "pull" your tooth! wahaha....XD

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers