Friday, April 03, 2009

Flash Back

Sometimes I ll think of some of the memories in my life...
Yea..memories! Why does it unforgettable? Why some of it could make us even suffer more? I couldnt find an answer for it...Maybe that's reality,that's part of our life
Now I know that why I like photography..it can capture in every of our life...telling stories in every of it..as picture are known to be the million words! Yea...it does! What we did, where we go..everything would just been recorded! The mother nature, every single things..can just be a simple picture which can tell a thing!

Flash Back...this is it! Just now when I was deleting some of the files,folders...I did saw many of my pictures. What I've done for the past few years..where did I go..what I did there and so on..everything just give a click in my mind,yet,I remembered! Girl guide activities, joined several camps, had fun with friends and family...every moment was just a happy moment for me!! Not to say much..let the pictures "talks"! Reminiscent the pass of mine...^^


Yea...not to forget this too!!
The childhood!



The salad bread I had done for my breakfast ^^
Yummy...
Trying to do it once again!! ^^


Janice Promo Tour...2yrs ago..
I went this and didnt attend for my guitar class
haha...I begged my mum to let me joined together with cousins as we got many tickets!


At last...to get her autograph!!
Happy happy =D


The night "lepak" at Pavi with my cousins!
That was the great night I had...cause also my first night standing right at the center point of KL!


This was it...camping in school!
2days 1night...a good experience..but donated lotsa bloods to the "blood sucker"

Girl guide activities in Catholic High School!
Actually it we were there for visiting..I did nothing there!!


Lee Heng..CHS student..I remember her cause her name made me do so
I heard wrongly at that moment..and it turned to be Yu Heng(the malaysian artist)
hehe..quite embarassing!
Location? Dataran Merdeka as we were having a function overthere ^^


Footprints on sand...6 of us..cousins and me
Had our memorable holiday at PD..that was already 2yrs ago


Itu Dia!!!
I missed this picture alot as it reminiscent lotsa memories in this school and friends too

Kristina & Anastasia were my besties in this school (SMK Hillcrest)



生活营..What's in english? hehe...
Whatever is it..had it at Semenyih..
I remembered that Jiun and me were the youngest in there
Everyone was our senior!! hmm..


Another camp known as RIMUP!!
This program was organised by the school counsellor
I was blured when I had chosen to be one of the member! gosh...
I dont know whether izzit to be the unlucky or lunky one!?
But enjoyed also la! haha...


My lovely classmate in F4 SN/IK!!
This class was the craziest ever after
Im lucky to be one of this big family!! ^^
Oh ya...that teacher was our practical teacher who taught us account
Everyone was happy and enjoyed to be in her class...haha


Famine 30!
My first time to join this program..

Had lotsa fun with my group of members! But got a little suffer from hunger,no breakfast!
Till we countdown...everyone was holding a bottle of soya and a banana cake!!
And from that day onwards...I love to eat banana cake already!! =D


Gosh...Kena Tangkap!! XD
The couple in our class...cant be seperate 1!! =P
And yes...they were our target to gossip at!!


Hah!! Simply posing to finish up our Kerja Amali for Moral project


This was the stupid 1...our class known as the craziest class surely did something extraordinary
We decorated for CNY...and it turned up to be like a chinese wedding..= =|||
Damn funny la wei!!
Even they took the extra red cloth to spread over the door..everyone who passed our class surely take a look with it and said "APE NI! NAK KAHWIN KE?!"
haha...XD


Together with my "sisters" went to KBU for a seminar!


And now...
This is how I am after I gone through all those secondary's life!

Im being a little fasionable after I've finished NS!
I am who I am...is always me!

A grown up child..entering to another teenage life!!

Yea...Im a teenager now!!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers