Thursday, May 07, 2009

Craziees

Im crazy of snooker or even pool will do so...
This just started on Tuesday when there was just a short break for us! After lunch, Donoven, Vincent, Sky and me went up to snooker center! That was my first time...haha...so excited!! Ya..to tell that Im the only girl with them played snooker? pool? Both of these just confusing me!! Whatever it is~ The guys were quite good in it...I have no idea how to play, and yet dont know how to "pose" my fingers!! XD Sky taught me that, minutes by minutes I started to take shake with it...haha!! Not bad ya...but every push was just senget!! = = The ball just right in front the hole and I could push it side way....swt la!!
Class started at 2.30pm, Donoven asked me to stop but I refused! *tongue out*

"Wait a minute, just let me play for few more minutes!!"

Ahah...thats what I said, tick tock tick tock....He asked me to stop again I was already addicted with it...got fun and dont even wanna attend class also!! But somehow, I have to!! So, just stopped and leave Sky alone,off we went to class!! *sad*

The same thing I did for today!! haha...After finished English replacement class for just an hour, Sing Yi, Donoven, Vincent and me went to library...what were we up to!? CS time!! haha....Gaming in library..!! Sing Yi and I finished our assignments,printed out the hard copies..is the time for gaming already! I played CS in Sing Yi's laptop...wahaha!! Damn freaking syok a!! Later on, a guy name Vick? something like that, joined us and Sing Yi started to play L4D!! That game was freaking disgusting with those heads,legs bla and bla broken..burst like hell,flying in the air, blood everywhere! SYOK GILA!!! >.<>.< Bad!! Fine...I can excel it!! XP There we met Tyty,a vietnamese,quite a nice guy and also the others la!! I really impressed of myself on the table...woohoo!! Fun playing that...Later Sky came, joined in! He can be known as my sifu already!! He was the guy that taught me to play!! kaka...XD Again, I was playing with Tyty and Donoven started to shout at me and said "Stop Jess...class gonna start soon!!" I refused to listen and continued playing! hehe....Until 2.25..2.30pm~ I stopped with it and rushed down to Annexe for Housekeeping class...^^ Okay...something to tell that~ in that kind of place, people will smoke!! And the moment I just stepped out from there..my shirt smell like shyt!! = = What I did was asked Sing Yi for perfume!! keke...^^ And yes...cant be too addicted with it!! Coz it really cost alot!! In room division class, Mr Anthony is our lecturer currently! He is a nice guy..and yet he looks handsome *tongue out* , young and freshie looking...and thing that I like is his hair!! huhu...^^ Today was just a crazy class!! Few of us(only girls) went crazy, laughed like mad girls!! Even the lecturer also "beh tahan" with us, no idea with us too! To tell that, we were out of control..!! XD
I laughed out damn freaking loud, I knew!! *blek* But no offense,right!? No one gonna seal my mouth! But what made us laughed like that? That was started from the lecturer...He told us what did he experience while working in Traders Hotel as a housekeeper..kaka~ He said, while he was keeping a room, suddenly he found something that was unusual...LOL!! Something that girl used for sex thing...something like that, I dont know what does it called!! = = The moment he told us this, we girls started to laugh madly...dont care of image also...not to mean that we were dirty minded but that was fun...just a knowledge to know some other things that we will face in future! kaka....XD
Another, he told us again about a couple went to the hotel at night! He was working at front desk and a couple just came in to do a room booking for their "business"....haha! Definitely, hotel might be a best place for them, the guy even couldnt wait to have their "business" and just showed out the credit card and IC as weel to the front desk and asked for a room key...mentioned that "AFAP" (as fast as possible) !! woohoo....damn syok la!
We girls got more excited with it than guys did, asked the lecturer to talk more! haha....(yea, I knew Im a little hamsap la!!) Again, no offense!!
4pm..anthony just ended the class...we were so surprised that we ended 1hr earlier...^^ He is a nice guy...So, tata!!







That's for today....chaoz!! ^^

1 comments:

saito said...

wa~
go to play snooker o~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers