Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Love to Mum

Last Saturday evening went to dear's aunt's house for a BBQ party...and something was just running through my mind for the whole evening,about my mum!!

Sorry to tell that, I've told a lie to her (or actually it doesnt turn to be a lie)...I did tell her before but maybe she could forget and thought I was with my friends...When the time I was backed home, she didnt seem to bother or anything or even asked me a thing about that party, I was like invisible to everyone,being left out...okay,fine!! Yes, I did feel down and could turned to be EMO!! That's a family that I need?? Their daughter came back home late and they didnt care about?? That just reminiscene the moment I've learned in NS..."BEING LEFT OUT BY FAMILY REALLY DISAPPOINTED!!" I wanted to cry loudly but I just cant do it or even a drop of tears doesnt roll down to my cheeks!! Anyhow, family will always the best supporter to me...mummy and daddy wont like to see their children go down!! Because...they love us!!


Lastly, I would like to say....sorry mummy!! (Although I didnt apologise to you face to face but I really feel so)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Okay...back to topic!! Last Saturday dear picked me up from house to his aunt's house for a BBQ party! My ever first time met his family...Nervous?! YES!!! Upon reaching there...dear just brought me walked around in the neighbourhood, there's a function on too just right opposite the house..haha!! Free musics to listen with while party-ing! ^^ Not bad huh..right in time!! Suddenly, he's mum asked to picked up his cousins at Cheras Selatan and I had to stay back! Okay..Fine!! Just hav myself at the house..doing nothing..hmm!! Time to eat, and thats the time to ease my loneliness!! hehe...^^ After finished dinner, both of us just sat in the living hall,spent time with kiddies,his cousins! haha...Cute kiddies!! Just right after the time I wanted to go back, his cousins asked to sit over to join them! So, I cant just say NO...His cousins started to ask lotsa FUNNY questions and I didnt know how or what to answer and even felt awkward! Hmm...Suddenly they suggested to play a game with the rule of loser had to drink at least half can of beer! WTH....Who's gonna send me back?!?! 10.45pm..I was already impatient and wanted to go back, keep on kacau-ed dear to send me back..Finally, he stopped playing and send me backed safely!! ^^



Sunday was Mother's Day when was the day everyone knew!! I did a weird cake which known as Marble cake and it ended up with a named in UFO cake which my mum called so!! = =|||


My brother was helping


Concentrating!!


In oven..."tick tock tick tock~"


"DING!" Ready! This so called UFO!!
The problem was mould too BIG!!


But dont just see the outer....inner was wonderful!!
Marble or Layer?? haha

This cake was a combination of "cookies" and cake..WTH!!! "Cookies" was the upper and down part as it was already harden and crunchy and the inner was soft!! Skill?? People will just said "You baked too long!!" But this was a special cake as it contained LOVE in it even it doesnt look that nice..and taste of LOVE!!!





MUMMY & I

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers