Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Piss On You

Monday,everyone last minute study for business assessment..but dont really know whether will on or not. Suddenly I heard another "news" about geography!! WTH..geography also got assessment!! Okay...fine~just take a look for the europe map, countries and capitals!
Geography class,the lecturer damn freaking in good mood!! The moment we stepped into the class,he smile WIDELY with us!! I could sense something gonna happened..but I just left it over~ Looked at the class,some of them said "No assessment today! Dont need to scare la!!" The lecturer said "See those at the top,sitting there,relax only~"
Ok..we really thought no assessment but I dont think so and one of my friend asked him

"Sir!! Today got assessment onot?! Tell the truth!!"
"When will you want the assessment??"
(Everyone was just agreed for the next day)
"No sir..we dont want assessment!!" (some of them said so)
(He was just non stop asking about the assessment thingy = =|||)
"Okay..so tomorrow assessment!!"
(Everyone cheered for it!!)
"Sir..can we take a look at the paper?!"
"Sure..I ll let you take a look later!"

I was wondering how could he be so in a good mood~SUDDENLY!!!!





"EVERYONE,SIT SEPARATELY!!!"



WTF!! ASSESSMENT!! HE CHEATED US!! >.< THIS IS WHAT COLLEGE LIFE IS?? BEING CHEAT BY LECTURER!! ARGH...Didnt study also!! But luckily I studied the europe map,countries and capitals!! YES!! It came out in the paper~Not to think twice,finished of them first! I did it from back to front...XD FINISHED at 11.45pm...went for lunch!!





CELAKA BETUL LA.... *grrr*



One more...why he wanna set the replacement day on next Saturday!! >.< Funny la he!! Saturday is the day I can sleep more and who knows I have to come over college just for a class on 8.30am!! Next Friday also another replacement day from 2.30pm-4pm!! Aiks..cant go back early..= =|||
Cant see dear for that day~ =(

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers