Tuesday, May 26, 2009

[No Idea]

This few days was really tired of assignments and assessments that have to spend my time on reading, studying in the midnight. No time for blog. Yes, I do have time sometimes but there isnt any mood to blog, and just go ahead with my facebook and msn chit-chatting with friends. That was what I did for the past few weeks..listened to songs as well!

The past few weeks really happened lotsa stuffs in college. Kitchen & pastry class was the fun day after all..bake some new pastry which name Choux Pastry aka cream puff! My ever first pastry which Don said it contained LOVE!! I put LOVE in it...and taste better than marble cake! haha...*cheer* There was an group assignment and assessment in kitchen. The assignment was we have to cook 3 dishes within the time limit..Donoven and I were in group and we did the soup was AWESOME although it turned brownish ^^ Salad and the bread with cheese(forgot what's the name of it) too taste nice!! Next, was the time for individual assessment. Just have to point to the vege and name the method of cutting as many as I can..I did it quite ok ^^ She also asked me a few basic knowledges were really let me felt leaving the room!! haha..but everything was just fine!

Assessment for Business of Tourism and Hospitality was pretty easy whenever I've found that study really makes perfect!! ^^ And I scored 29/40....mistakes alot!! =( Same goes to room division's assessment!! I really found out that study makes perfect as I wanted to do so far so that my final would be in flying colours!! Yeah....*peace* Wish me LUCK!!

Oh yea..this shouldnt be forget! I was really pissed off with the geography lecturer! Last Saturday, we were having a replacement class for 28th April. Our class started at 8.30-10am and it should be end at 10 officially!! But what I saw on that was he ended pretty freaking early which can really kick his ass off!! 1hour earlier...the class was dismissed!! OMG!!! I tot he would continued teaching, who knows he finished the topic really as fast as the lightning speed..and I could just took a few minutes to rest! The week before he said could wear casual but no jeans, ok fine but the day before he said again...

"TOMORROW HAVE TO BE DRESS IN FORMAL"

WHAT THE HELL TO WEAR FORMAL FOR THE WEEKENDS!! = = AND IT JUST A 30MINUTES CLASS!! OWH..C'MON LA!! DONT BE SILLY MANN!!! >.<






I think that's for now..

Later I gonna have a Hawaii Partie BABEH!!! In college!!! Woohooo...!!


*High to the MAX!!!*

1 comments:

Saitobattousai said...

LOOK LIKE YOU ARE VERY ENJOY YOUR COLLAGE LIFE~
HAHA~
GAMBADEH ~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers