Monday, June 08, 2009

Day of the Day

Brand new Monday!! Yoohoo...But assessment ruined my day!! >.<

Today having a geography assessment at 5pm...damn stupid Why cant they just put it earlier...haihs! At least can "die" faster rather than waiting to "die"..thats what called TORTURE!! Okay..having it in auditorium was just a chance to "allow" student to cheat (im one of them) =P
Before the assessment, all of us were pia-ing for it..walau!! damn stress lo...dont know what, which to study...memorised the countries and capitals only...= = Surprisingly...the paper was pretty easy for the multiple choice questions which already being tested in the mid term, everything was just same..just slightly some different questions pop out...the maps..luckily was the europe map...phew!! What I pissed off the most was the Australia map...god dammit!! I dont know where were all the cities and states located!! Some places I knew like Sydney, Gold Coast bla and bla but WHERE ARE THEY LOCATED!?!??! WHICH PART OF AUSTRALIA!?!?!? CB BETUL LA!! FINE~!! Just wish to finish off fast!! =D

When I was studying in library, saw a girl standing outside the room, waved at me..I was like "Huh?!!? Who's that??" LOL...I also waved back la, no offence! Then, I saw she was talking something but I have no idea...kept on laughing = = Talked around with my friends and asking "Who's that?? I know a??" LOL...si beh funny!! I non stop laughing...To my surprise, that was Jasmine, D's cousin! HAHA....XD I was laughing over and over...Actually D already told me the night before she'll be here but I forgotten =P Okay la...chit chatted for while...then chao already~ hehe...great to see her and she did ask me for a movie but I was just pretty busy this few weeks! =(

After assessment, balik rumah around 6pm and waited the train for half and hour! Cilaka betul~ So many people and like sardine! OMG!! No choice, have to wait for another...reach sentral around 7pm! = = I really exhausted already~ lazy to wait for the ktm, if not I surely reached home by9pm! So, alternate way...thats what called smart! Took the train down to Bank Negara and waited for the STAR LRT with Ariff and PY!! Yea...^^ The train was damn empty and I gotta sit also!! =D Better than rushing with others and "kemek" by others in KTM!! =P Reach home around 8something...

END OF THE DAY!!!

**I CAN JUST EASILY LIE ON THE FLOOR!! aka....EXHAUSTED!!!**

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers