Saturday, June 06, 2009

BYE..."BROTHER"


Brother DCP-165C

ARGH!!! Just turned around and it just gone!! *sad*
Thought of buying "Brother" today...so, walk around Low Yat to search for cheaper price
Okay..we(mum and I) found one...3-in-1 "Brother" RM260
Already aim for this, my mum already wanna buy this!! But since I suggested to have a walk 1st and would return back for it...and.....
WHAT A COINCIDENCE MET UP WITH MY UNCLE AND AUNT! = =|||
Wookay..thats fine
But...my grandma just told them we went to Low Yat...and my dad just answered my uncle that we wanted to buy a printer and will get it after that
Manatau...my uncle said "Oh! My house got one! HP 3-in-1 also!"

OMG!!! MY "BROTHER"!!!
Since there's something to take and can save up cost...my mum said "OK!" =(


Brother o Brother...Just have to say BYE~ to you!!

P/S: Today damn suei one lo!! Walk for so long...didnt get anything!! Even I went to shop for bag and shoes...god dammit! Not even one also...I saw a bag but aiks...forget about it! =(

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers