Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Complicated

College life changes my life before...yes, it did!!
Reason?? No idea
Getting stress, tired, even exhausted day by day Cant wait for the term break!
Some other things just came through and quite complicated The thing is I dont know how or what should I do for now
To tell the truth..yes, my mood for now dont feel like talking to you and same goes to others. I just dont know why and wanna stay emo! = =||| Kinda stupid, I know! But sometimes emo makes me pissed off everything and wanna talk to someone that could really listen to me..certain person only!
My life is messing up with all those assignments, assessments, day dreaming,...I just really need a break for a vacation!

I was viewing Anthony's (lecturer) facebook profile..saw he went lotsa places in Europe! Super envy >.< I was "dreaming" IF everything happens on me, I ll be going crazy and super high on it!!
If Im from a rich family
If I have billions
If I have a rich husband
If I really got a sponsor
Everything about $$$ with billions, I would just save it to take a chance travel around the world! It sounds really fun, tho!! Spending $$$ on new adventure, challenging, experience,...why not?!
Is a chance to relax..I would like to go around Europe if I really got the chance!! *wish to*

Another..I might just type in chinese! sorry guys...

带着复杂的心情,情绪
疏远了距离
偶尔真的不想与你谈话
一旦说了
我有点不耐烦的
也许 课业,小考 让我觉得有点烦
甚至少了见面时间
让我觉得裂痕越来越深了
与你 距离 远了
真的有如其他所说的一样吗?
没有什么事情是 完美的
事情 开始 复杂化


或许 爱真的要耐心等待
感觉重要 仔细寻找 对的人
你是吗?

3 comments:

♫ŠHiEN♥™ said...

·别把事情复杂化·
·凡事都有好的一面·
·尝试放松紧绷的心情·
·你会看到不一样的事物·

·送你一句话·
·爱并没有变..只不过..人的心变了·

·明白了吗?·
·i will always bseide u^^dont worry!·

Jessie Ms T said...

就说




我的心变了!?





是吗??

♫ŠHiEN♥™ said...

嗯~这个只能问你自己了·
事情要勇于面对·
别拖延·
这样只会伤痕累累·

问清楚自己的心在想什么·
到底要的是什么·
如果你自己也搞不清出状况·
怎么去解决事情呢?·
笨蛋^^加油哦~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers