Monday, June 01, 2009

Happy Outing =)

Last Saturday, went out with friends for a movie--Terminator:Salvation

TERMINATOR SALVATION!!!!!
Woo..I would just say that this movie freaking cool!! And also quite dizzy due to those war-ing part! = = But I enjoyed..^^
Jing Wen, she was back from NS but still need to go back for another 1 week training..almost end! Yes..she was back that day and dated few of us(me,Ah Yee,Forest,Chen Wah)to Mines for movie. Since that I've long time didnt went in to the cinema for movie plus gotta met up my sisters, why not!? =)
After the movie,walked around in the mall and met up rabbit there..headed to bookfair~ =( Books around...but now, I dont really need them..as I have my OWN! *nyek nyek*
Ended the day by 5something cause Jing Wen and I were rushing back..

Pictures represent thousands of words!


J.Wen aka Steam Fish & Ah Yee


Yes...everyone's here!!


Chen Wah the guy always hang around with us


Again....sisters with Chen Wah(he consider one of our "sister" too la~) =D


Steam Fish taking picture of mine =P


Chun Wen aka rabbit =P


Ah Yee with me


The MY DJs

The Bookfair @@


The Poster of the fair..
READ MALAYSIA '09


Dunkin for tea time...^^
Smiley


SHARING HAPPY MOMENTS
END UP WITH THIS GROUP PICTURE!!
YEAH..I LIKE GROUP PICTURE!! =D

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers