Saturday, June 20, 2009

Outing Day

Yoyo...Im satisfied with today's outing!! Damn happy for what I ve got! YES!!! FINALLY!! XD

Noon went Sunway Pyramid with family, shopping together with mummy...^^ It's fun~
1st we shopped Jusco to buy a black coat for me coz I need it tomorrow's campus day...and the moment I stepped into it and saw a black coat looks pretty nice and YES...I BOUGHT IT from SEED!! *witch laugh* It cost RM139! =P



Next, simply walked walked around and stepped into a bag shop! Oh my...BAGS everywhere!! But for looking a nice bag really took me a long long time! Maybe Im kinda choosey ^^ From one shop to another...One of the shop that I stepped in really took me quite some times in there coz lotsa bags around and I undecided which bag to buy!! The salesgirl was helping me up to look for a bag that I requested for..but none of it got in to my heart! *wth?!* I was choosing from a bag to another, trying THEM to suit me..there's one but too bad..it looked quite small =( Wookay, it's fine..I just make a move from that shop and went to look for my dad and bro at Station Kopitiam =)

After a short break...continue~ YES!!! FINALLY!!! I FOUND IT!!! The bag looks quite nice and the important is...BIG ENOUGH!!! So that I can just "throw" in all my "rubbishes" inside XD Price--resonable $$$ RM40!! OH YEA...=D Damn happy la...Syok a!! That will be my new bag for the coming TERM 2!!
I just can say that shop for bag really pening kepala!! UNDECIDED!!



Evening...7something, D picked me up and went Gasoline to meet the others! Oh yea..I bought Yien a birthday present..erm~ belated present ^^ Guess what? Is a tissue box cover...some kind of monkey look XD Cute wei...Before she gotta opened the present, all of the "hack" people started to crap about CONDOM!! OMG....How could I give her a BOX of condom!? As if she gonna have sex in a year!? Craps la friends! XD All making up jokes...I cant believe that my present will relate to such a topic! LOL...XD These are friends!
Lion dance "show" just appeared in a sudden...funny la dude!! Damn boring...and YES, we again made up "love" stories for the show!! haha...a happy night with a gang of crappy friends!! ^^
Thats so called Life with Friends!! Yeah...*winks*


The present which they "consider" as CONDOM! @@


Dinner of the day..Spaghetti! And it tasted so damn freaking HOT!! @@


The table no.37 which is that LONG!!


Lame "show" of the day..pop out in a sudden


The birthday girl..Yien(center)


Nice candid on these both! Caught them with a nice and natural smile =D


Is time to go back home..kiddies!! =D


Last and not least


H.A.P.P.Y BELATED B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y TO

Y.I.E.N


Thats for all...bed time!
Tata... *Im happy for today*

*Tmr gonna be busy for the campus day as many people will enrol and register..Im gonna be a tired zombie again* =(

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers