Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day SUX!!!!

Today extremely SUX!!

Pissed off everything dude!!

Farking dammit!!



Class ended at 5.30pm...by the time I reached the station the train just ngam ngam arrived...ran like a foolish bull and I cant get out my wallet to scan the touch'n'go...coz rubbishes in bag!! "ding ding ding ding(the announcement rythme)...The train to Seremban which scheduled 1848 has been cancelled...The next train will be arriving at 20mins..Thank you~"

FARK OFF!!!!!

STUPID SHYT!!!!

THIS IS WHAT I HATE TO TAKE KTM!!!

At that time already sudah banyak orang...everyone was lining up to rush to got up the train...I just tired to rush up the train as people are pushing you at the back!! >.< OMG!!! STOP TILL THE MOST FRONT THERE!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT TRAIN STOP THERE!!! Dissapointed = = SO SLOW!!! So frustrated already la dei!! The moment I reached the station was almost the same time as usual = =||| half an hour....FINE!! NO HARM!! NO BIG DEAL!!


Oh yea..not to forget another unlucky thing was.....

I DIDNT BRING LOCKER KEY TODAY!!!!

IM GONNA BANG MYSELF TO THE WALL!!!






When can someone get a car for me!??! Mummy~~ =P

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers