Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fishie Fish....=P

Im gonna scream out loud!! Disgusting?!? Quite...for me lur XP

Kitchen class...1st class of term 2...Method of Filleting!!

WHAT!! FILLETING!??! OMG!! OMG!!!

Someone help me!!! After chef taught us the method, off we handed ourselves!! T T Im gonna cried terribly!! The ever first time to fillet~What a "nice" experience that I never ever thought to touch it or fillet it!! Fine...just give a try *shivering* I really have to be brave on handle only a fish...I cant imagine I was filleting!! At first I was afraid to do but no choice...aiks~ everything no choice = =|||
I almost refused to do so...but later chef sure "FORCE" us to do...=(
From afraid till "brave" to handle...by using two fingers to lift up the fish (I knew was difficult) again..
NO CHOICE~
HOLD IT IN HAND~
FEEL THE FISH!!



EWWWW...

In the end..I handle it well...=) Congrats to myself...and lets celebration....LALALALALA~~~ *singing*

I just felt satisfied on what I did....coz I gotta fillet the fish all by myself ^^ The Seabass which I did!! Found it quite difficult but no harm trying =D At last...I managed to do it ^^ Happy Happy!!

The end product of picture will be post soon....=D

You'll see some wastage XD












TADA!!!!

PICTURES PICTURES~~




BONELESS!!!!!!!

1 comments:

KHY1680 said...

hey...
i wan try...haha

Daisypath Anniversary tickers