Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happening

We did it on the Thursday Pastry class....The chef wont enter every first class of us...= =||| Why?? hmm...it happened at the first term and same goes to the 2nd term..aiks...but Chef Tan replace the class ^^ The pastries we did would reserve for the serving purpose...haihs~ too bad la~ =( We cant taste the pie but creme caramel really FARNTARSTIC!!!
The moment you eat it...you'll feel that you're "flying" in the air~ It was as smooth as silk, better than tau foo fa....slurp into the mouth and gone thru throat...FUUU!!! FABULOUS!!!!





The pie that we couldnt get to taste...=(
Apple, sugars and custard on the crust ^^

Can see but cannot eat... T_T

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Friday....Moral and F&B theory wont make me fell asleep as the both lecturers were horribly funny!!! Whenever there's a class with them, I would feel tired but I just cant sleep coz was interesting...^^ Jokes around and laughter too...and that's why the reason is!! After class was already 6pm, who those people know about KTM...it would be a nightmare!!
6.30 waited for the train and manatau~ it was extremely stuffy!!! OMG...Cant even take a deep breathe!! >.< Just wish to reach Sentral as fast as it could!! Upon reaching...called mummy and confirmed that she would pick me up at Sentral..so no worries!! ^^ In a few minutes time..Vincent just called me up and informed that the train gonna be delay for almost 1hour!! OMG!!!! 1 HOUR!!! THAT'S REALLY HORRIBLE!!! I cant imagine what time I would be safe to touch down at my door house...Was lucky that my mum gonna picked me up =) So, when to McD, many people queue for ice cream!! RM1...Vanilla cone!! There's always something would affect your feelings....haha~ might know what happen next, isnt it?? =D Then saw Ariff was buying burger for his dinner...sat at McD and waited for my mum to call....Reach home around 8pm!! Phew...there goes my day!!! If I waited for KTM....I think I ll be waiting till 10something!! = =|||


Clorets....the awakening sweets for Group 5!! haha


Vanilla cone...I'm lovin it ^^

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers