Sunday, July 19, 2009

English Project

I just love doing English Project coz there would be a group assignment which we need to explore out the city ^^

This time project is going to do a review on restaurant....so last minute, Sunway Pyramid was our chosen place!! Appointment at 11.30pm but I reached there around 12something...didnt know that Yi and Vincent havent had their breakfast...if not I wont be having breakfast before meeting them...=\ Was really headache when came to the deciding part...all of us like thinking of somewhere to eat...choices were Fish Market, chicken buffet and Zanmai which was introduced by Yi...so in the end Zanmai was our choice, headed there after Chester arrived around 1pm, that was really late, though...=X

Zanmai...a place that new to me as I always walked in mall and saw Sakae ^^ Tried out the new things...explored it!! woohoo...everything was not bad...but kinda bright~ hmm...somehow I just like Sakae's atmosphere =D All of the hungry ghosts busy looking at menu...Me?? 1 chawan mushi...gao dim!! haha...After ordered, went to conveyor belt took some sushi...just 3 plates...save our pocket =D Everything on table 1 by 1....1 by 1....and that was the moment I felt that how rich am I!! It just seemed that we got the 1st price for lottery...LOL!!! Obviously, I just liked that Vincent being so sporting on the only day!!! XD

We did making lotsa noise...haha~ coz that's US!!! After eating, is time for camwhoring!!! XD That will always do with Yi..no matter where are we =)
"Bill please"....$ Guess what....5 persons rm88.10!! FUUU!!! HILARIOUS!!! ROFL!!! How rich am I afford to eat that!! erm...basically, divided the amount into 5...cost around 17 per person...worth it??
Shopping is always what girls do...so, went for shopping in few minutes time as I have to go back very soon..but in the end I got nothing =( How sad...


Let's explore....SUSHI ZANMAI!!!!




Imported ice cream from JAPAN!!!


Green Tea served with in such a big cup!! O.O


Sushi-s!!


My order ~ Chawan Mushi aka steam egg


Vincent's order ~ Sukiyaki?? or shabu shabu??


Chester's order ~ something beef....


Yi's order ~ kanburo?? kanburi?? kanbori?? Whatever it is...
Is RICE~ LOL!!!


SHABU SHABU????




What a MESS!!! XD









END WITH A

JOYFUL LOLLIPOP!!!


2 comments:

KHY1680 said...

wa...i wan eat...din ajak me la u...

Jessie Ms T said...

hehe...come la!!
join together~~ ^^
i bring you go, you pay yourself =D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers