Monday, July 27, 2009

Fruity Fruity

Yesterday morning 9something went Tesco Puchong with mummy...woolala!! ^^ Went to the hyper"groceries" to buy some stuffs...the 1st thing I grabbed in hand was the tin of Jacobs Weetameal...Thats my favourite biscuits =D
Later on..walked all over the hypermarket...vegetables section grabbed whatever we wanted~ then then...LONGANS ON SALES!!!! RM2 something la...per kg i think so...FUU...macam no need money 1...all the uncles aunties grabbed like nobody's business!! haha!! For sure...my mum asked me grabbed too =\ aiks...after longans, then kiwies, apples, grapes....Im so into the fruits section!! =)

7something...cousin sis came to my house...brought back many things and guess what!! FRUITS AGAIN!!!! XD I was like "OMG....FRUITS AGAIN!!! SO MANY TO EAT!!!!" Yea..all kind of fruits..from longans, kiwies, apples, grapes then added watermelons, pineapples, mangoes, and pamelo!! Now the fridge is FULL WITH FRUITS!!!! Im gonna consumes lotsa lotsa vitamins from A-Z and fibres!!! = =|||

1 comments:

KHY1680 said...

bring some to me pls....haha

Daisypath Anniversary tickers