Saturday, July 25, 2009

Throwing WORDS!

Holy shyt!!! Today aint a good day for me....ishhh~ I thought of going for a movie with brother in the afternoon but I didnt...thought of meeting friends, yumcha but I didnt...FINE!! Everything's just fine...

Evening, KY sms-ed me told that yumcha...ON!! Then, D told me there's gonna be 4 of us..fine~ I was like cant wait to go out...I was too happy...When msn with D, he suddenly pop out this "ccy said he's not going already!" WTF!!!!!!!! I was too happy and in the end, my mood just went down from 100-0!!! FUCK!!! I cant imagine why you people like to FFK!!! WHY!!! YOU PEOPLE JUST LET OTHERS FEEL FRUSTRATED!!! C'MON LA!!!! YOU GUYS CAN SIMPLY JUST ASK "wanna go yumcha not?" and the replies are "okok" "ON"~ SHYT ON YOU PEOPLE!!!! Not sporting!!!! IM GONNA PISSED OFF YOU PEOPLE...I knew there's many homeworks, assignments, assessments are going on...but...cant you guys free out for just in 3 hours time?!?!? All day study...STUDY TILL CRAZY LA!!! DAMMIT!!!!

I REALLY PISS OFF WITH THOSE PEOPLE..."bz la, cant go"..."not free"..."got lotsa things to do" ...... = =||| I start to dislike these people in my life!! I know Im one of them...*speechless* I cant judge others...







I cant judge others as Im also the kind~
Maybe I just feel like going out rather than whole day at home~

2 comments:

Alvin Ng 宏礼 said...

So u finally figure out...Thats wat i feel so many times...fustrated wif those ppl...1 more thing, i really like this sentence "Can't u guys jz be free for 3 hours", this is the sentence i want, shoot until dey speechless...

KHY1680 said...

wei....
dun too angry la....
next friday i go lunch with u la...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers